shez to leeds

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what balls I'm reading on here tonight! Wanting to get rid of our best manager since Dowie. Aye the football hasn't been great since Everton I'll admit that but saturday was our 2nd defeat in 18!!! We had won 7 in a row away. Home form is a load of balls, Shez doesn't have the right squad, maybe his fault that he hasn't replaced yet or like he says players pricing themselves out of a move.

Yeah lets hope we get rid of him and let the owners pick the new gaffer who's record apart from being forced into getting Shez has been to get experienced yet awful managers in Talbot and Moore. Is that what you all really want?

Why on earth would Leeds want Shez? We're in the bottom half of the table and have only won twice at home, hardly a success at Oldham by anyones standards.

Bates wants a name, does he? Bates wants out. He's told Wisey that he's selling up at the end of season, and Wisey's gone for the first non- or semi-job that comes his way. It would be just like Bates, who doesn't care anymore, to give the good people of l**ds who they want, which is Sheridan. Not so fanciful, methinks.

Next thing we'll be talking about Carlton 'wingnut' Palmer! :ph34r:

Erm, hold on Dan....would've thought my post of complete laughter at Shez being made Leeds manager (coz it seriously won't happen) meant my follow up post about O'Leary would be obviously aimed at Leeds' potential new manager. Not ours! Lol.... :censored:....wouldn't let O'Leary near Lancashire, let alone the Latics :wink:

Edited by Inspiral_Carpet

Erm, hold on Dan....would've thought my post of complete laughter at Shez being made Leeds manager (coz it seriously won't happen) meant my follow up post about O'Leary would be obviously aimed at Leeds' potential new manager. Not ours! Lol.... :censored:....wouldn't let O'Leary near Lancashire, let alone the Latics :wink:

Shez to Leeds, "McLaren" in. Sammy Lee as assistant. That's my worst nightmare, so I reckon it must be odds on.