Chelsea v Hudds

Not that bothered. Had our cup final at Everton. Personally would of preferred someone :censored: as with Man United getting Arsenal it really does give some lower league side a great chance. Five hours on a coach to watch us get battered, not that much of a loss tbh.

Perhaps the players adopted your attitude against Hudders and thought sod it we have had our day in the sun. While I agree that a good thrashing would probably be the end result of a trip to Chelsea I am actually bothered that we will now miss out on another big pay day and that something that this club desperately needs.

Drphibes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the finale,Hudds will make a million or more,i think its fair to say with ANY balls the club could have sugned a decent striker and he would have payed for himself in 90mins.

utterly distgusted and if troman goes for 350k then the motives of these owners will be clear for all to see

and yes they can whistle for my money if they sell at that price.

words dont describe the way this club is being run

*cue abuse from the lemmings

And so the finale,Hudds will make a million or more,i think its fair to say with ANY balls the club could have sugned a decent striker and he would have payed for himself in 90mins.

utterly distgusted and if troman goes for 350k then the motives of these owners will be clear for all to see

:angry: fans like u upset me

Simple questions for you Jerzy.

Who have we sold since TTA took control?

If TTA are only interested in profiting from the land, then why (after already funding the Club for £11m with no guarantee of a return) do they continue to personally fund a Team better than what we could expect off gate receipts/ income to the extent of £15k per week?

Guest sheridans_world
i think its fair to say with ANY balls the club could have sugned a decent striker and he would have payed for himself in 90mins.

Lets sign a striker we cant afford on really high wages for a month? Maybe the end of the season? Four/five months of high wages on a gamble.

Making sure we have to cash in on trotman for the £350k just so we can stay afloat?

Sounds like they know what they are doing to me.

There's so much that I could say to this, but I'll just ask two questions:

1) If, as you suspect, our owners are plain and simple asset strippers, why would they want to go and sell an asset for less than it is worth?

2) Would you describe yourself as more of a happy person or an unhappy one?

Real-Lemming-photo.jpg

:thinking2: You are truly deluded... yeah, when you ahve £11m to throw down the drain for a cause you have no interest in, then you can come back and comment...

Thought you had given up going a couple of weeks back anyway.... oh no... still here with your empty threats for effect and reaction....

Speaking of words to describe how the cub is being run... sensibly perhaps.... ???

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

You had little enough credibility with anyone as it was. But I was willing to give you a chance because you claimed your views were genuine - and I'm always willing to take on board and debate genuine views, however wrong I may think they are.

But no. You've done yourself proud this time jerzy. Not even the craziest of our crazy negative gang could hold a candle to this post. You are definitely on the wind up.

But don't take this as a call to leave us. In fact, please PLEASE keep it up! - We could do with a good laugh, and I could laugh at you all night!

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

*****FAO Admin*****

as much as I'm all for your new tough stance on mindless name calling and abuse of other posters you must agree that certain instances do justify it - could you implement something whereby you can flag certain posts to give us the green light to get stuck in when someone is undoubtedly spouting utter :censored:? :grin:

lol very good garcon,you are actually a million miles away but i'll give you a prize for an ill-educated guess.

as i said,cue the lemmings..

Yeah, yeah, righto, whatever you says bossman!

..oh yeah, and that Andy Ritchie guy was a sheeeite player an all, and that Marshall and Jobson and Barrett and Palmer. Disgraceful the lot of them, and nowt you lot can do or say will convince me otherwise!

*cue the abuse from the lemmings.

FFS.

Incidentally, a good number of us 'lemmings' stood in the rain and wind and freezing :censored:ing cold rattling buckets, (including one fairly heavily pregnant lady) being abused weekly by away fans. So forgive people if they don't share your 'disgusted' views on how this club is being run at the moment. You see, some of us remember how things were in the aftermath of the club being run by an egotistical megalomaniac who was throwing around contracts we could ill afford like confetti.

If you compare that situation to the one we are in now (you'll remember I'm sure that we didn't even own our own ground at the time - thank goodness), perhaps you'll see that your "words dont describe the way this club is being run", sounds ever so slightly farcical to most.

Yeah, yeah, righto, whatever you says bossman!

..oh yeah, and that Andy Ritchie guy was a sheeeite player an all, and that Marshall and Jobson and Barrett and Palmer. Disgraceful the lot of them, and nowt you lot can do or say will convince me otherwise!

*cue the abuse from the lemmings.

FFS.

Incidentally, a good number of us 'lemmings' stood in the rain and wind and freezing :censored:ing cold rattling buckets, (including one fairly heavily pregnant lady) being abused weekly by away fans. So forgive people if they don't share your 'disgusted' views on how this club is being run at the moment. You see, some of us remember how things were in the aftermath of the club being run by an egotistical megalomaniac who was throwing around contracts we could ill afford like confetti.

If you compare that situation to the one we are in now (you'll remember I'm sure that we didn't even own our own ground at the time - thank goodness), perhaps you'll see that your "words dont describe the way this club is being run", sounds ever so slightly farcical to most.

The thing that gets me is that it's the young 'uns that are utterly impatient. I thought it was supposed to be the case that we were 'still living in the Premier League-era' but it's the ones who are too young to remember the Royle days who seem ready to top themselves.

some of the posts on here beggar belief,is the blind loyalty thread?

ffs just to clear it up barrett was class ritchie was a class above class jobson was class holden was class marshall was class.

i know class when i see it,end of.

'Nuff said. Innit. End of.

Word.

The problem is Jerzy, that you come out with ridiculous points and then wait for a response. Amazingly, some people take the trouble to point out the flaws in your "arguments" but rather than add to the debate, you throw the "lemmings" line in. Now you come back later with the "blind loyalty" comment. Another bland accusation aimed at nobody in particular but presumably designed to stir the pot once more.

How about answering some of the questions that you are asked? That way, I'm sure you will prove that you are not just a troll out to provoke controversy. Am I wrong? Well prove it and start debating otherwise do us all a favour and move on.

lol very good garcon,you are actually a million miles away but i'll give you a prize for an ill-educated guess.

as i said,cue the lemmings..

Did everyone not miss his ill-disguised hint in this post???

Million miles away... however a good guess???

We have our first Citeh wind up merchant. Jerzy - thanks for the entertainment... av a word with Sven to sell micah... and enjoy the losing streak for the rest of the season... also... wouldnt mind that DS on loan... but to be honest, your strikers are worst than ours... you need him more...

The problem is Jerzy, that you come out with ridiculous points and then wait for a response. Amazingly, some people take the trouble to point out the flaws in your "arguments" but rather than add to the debate, you throw the "lemmings" line in. Now you come back later with the "blind loyalty" comment. Another bland accusation aimed at nobody in particular but presumably designed to stir the pot once more.

How about answering some of the questions that you are asked? That way, I'm sure you will prove that you are not just a troll out to provoke controversy. Am I wrong? Well prove it and start debating otherwise do us all a favour and move on.

i have answered questions asked,i think

Did everyone not miss his ill-disguised hint in this post???

Million miles away... however a good guess???

We have our first Citeh wind up merchant. Jerzy - thanks for the entertainment... av a word with Sven to sell micah... and enjoy the losing streak for the rest of the season... also... wouldnt mind that DS on loan... but to be honest, your strikers are worst than ours... you need him more...

oh dear god no i am an oldham fan.

first game leicster city at home 82/83,they got promoted,travelled home and away until 2001,remember the 1st game on the plastic versus barnsley (i think-night match,lots of sand)

lol why am i doing this anyway? im a latics fan alright,i just dont blindly agree with everything that goes on,like some evidently do

i have answered questions asked,i think

Ok Jerzy (or should you be Billy......or maybe Jester?!),

Is the club in a better financial position now than it was under the Chris Morre era? Yes or no.

What is your issue, with the way in which the club is being run?

Do you think we should be gambling the clubs future away by signing players that we can't afford?

What else should TTA be doing besides funding the £xthousand pounds we are still losing weekly/monthly?

If the 'lemmings are blind', perhaps you'd care to point out to us just what it is that we seem to be missing in our views?

Speculate to accumulate (within your means) or boom and bust?