God get a grip!

Used to enjoy looking through the various posts on the message board as the posts were generally well structured debates between certain agendas....Now there are floods of posts ranting on about this that and the other that are frankly quite boring and i know 90% of readers won't give a damn what i think but im moaning on regardless!

SHERIDAN IS IN HIS SECOND SEASON IN CHARGE.......WE ARENT PLAYING WELL BUT STILL MANAGE TO SIT MID TABLE AND HAVE ONLY LOST 2 GAMES IN 18 AS WELL AS HAVING THE BONUS OF SEEING A LEAGUE ONE CLUB BEAT A TOP 6 PREMIERSHIP SIDE......SURE THE TEAM ISN'T UP TO GREAT STANDARDS BUT I THINK SHERIDAN WOULD BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT... HALF OF THE SQUAD ARE YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE GREAT PROSPECTS WHO WILL ALSO ONLY GET BETTER AND I THINK SHERIDAN REALISES THIS AND WILL ONLY BUILD ON WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY GOT (HENCE WHY HE DOESNT JUST WANT TO BRING ANYBODY IN HE IS THINKING OF OUR CLUB FOR THE LONG TERM!!!!!!! NOT THE SHORT TERM)

LETS FOR ONCE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS JUST STICK BY A MANAGER GIVE HIM A BIT OF TIME AND SUPPORT, HE WILL LEARN THE GAME AND WILL ONLY IMPROVE HE IS A YOUNG TALENTED MANAGER WHO WILL BRING SUCCESS.

Edited by Blue_Guru

Used to enjoy looking through the various posts on the message board as the posts were generally well structured debates between certain agendas....Now there are floods of posts ranting on about this that and the other that are frankly quite boring and i know 90% of readers won't give a damn what i think but im moaning on regardless!

SHERIDAN IS IN HIS SECOND SEASON IN CHARGE.......WE ARENT PLAYING WELL BUT STILL MANAGE TO SIT MID TABLE AND HAVE ONLY LOST 2 GAMES IN 18 AS WELL AS HAVING THE BONUS OF SEEING A LEAGUE ONE CLUB BEAT A TOP 4 PREMIERSHIP SIDE......SURE THE TEAM ISN'T UP TO GREAT STANDARDS BUT I THINK SHERIDAN WOULD BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT...

LETS FOR ONCE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS JUST STICK BY A MANAGER GIVE HIM A BIT OF TIME AND SUPPORT, HE WILL LEARN THE GAME AND WILL ONLY IMPROVE HE IS A YOUNG TALENTED MANAGER WHO WILL BRING SUCCESS.

I respect your opinion but the last sentence is a typical reflection of the posts on here,why is he going to bring succsess?Give me on e good reason why you say that?

:ohno: No need to shout :wacko:

BLOOD PRESSURE Is slowly............. returning ......to........normal............................ahhhhhh.

Sheridans tactics.......once again i will return to the fact that he is in his 2nd year and his tactics have got us comfortably sat at the middle of the table with a wafer thin squad that he will be able to build on.....NEXT

Edited by Blue_Guru

SHERIDAN IS IN HIS SECOND SEASON IN CHARGE.......WE ARENT PLAYING WELL BUT STILL MANAGE TO SIT MID TABLE AND HAVE ONLY LOST 2 GAMES IN 18 AS WELL AS HAVING THE BONUS OF SEEING A LEAGUE ONE CLUB BEAT A TOP 6 PREMIERSHIP SIDE......SURE THE TEAM ISN'T UP TO GREAT STANDARDS BUT I THINK SHERIDAN WOULD BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT... HALF OF THE SQUAD ARE YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE GREAT PROSPECTS WHO WILL ALSO ONLY GET BETTER AND I THINK SHERIDAN REALISES THIS AND WILL ONLY BUILD ON WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY GOT (HENCE WHY HE DOESNT JUST WANT TO BRING ANYBODY IN HE IS THINKING OF OUR CLUB FOR THE LONG TERM!!!!!!! NOT THE SHORT TERM)

All i say to that is OH WHEN THE BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO MARCHING IN....

Bring on The carlisle. :ktf::OASISscarf:

im all for giving him a chance but y isnt he doing the basics right wingers on the right etc, we are playing too many square pegs in round holes then trying to change it midgame its mad frustrating

I agree its frustrating.....i think Sheridan has actually taken in something that Ronnie Moore was trying to do....thats having a very sound defensive 6 4 defenders two solid midfielders then you rely on the other 4 quality attacking players to create and nick maybe a goal here or there. We have a very solid back 6 imo and also the potential of agreat front pairing in davies and Hughes i just think they need some back up along with 2 quality midfielders to create the opportunites for the front 2. I also think sheridan is considering a 4-3-3 formation with hughes in the middle and davies and another striker just off him (hence his desperation for another central midfielder and another striker alla davies. I think Sheridan believes you do not need wingers at this level (OR WHAT YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR MONEY JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH OR ARE PLAYING AT A HIGHER LEVEL.....) just my opinion like...

Edited by Blue_Guru

Unfortunately we have not moved the ball as wide and brought the ball out of defence as we should at home. Hardly Shez fault that Gregan / Lidds have had long term injuries and these are the major factor as to why we do not get results at home.

The current back line are great defenders and this shows with the goals against which is one of the best in the league. However none of which are very comfortable at moving the ball forward, Gregan for me excels at this and was a major factor last year and earlier games this year. Homes games scream out for Gregan to hold the ball, move it forward .... to build the attack.

Yep we have a major problem scoring and maybe another striker should had been brought in before now. Could shez predict the way Ricketts played for us ??? Could he hell. Ricketts seemed to be fitting in at Walsall .... look were they are now.

Think the team is there .......... a few decisions Shez as always made puzzles me sometimes , but for a man 18months into his first managerial post I think he his doing a good job. Weekends puzzler was Hazel at LB......

im all for giving him a chance but y isnt he doing the basics right wingers on the right etc, we are playing too many square pegs in round holes then trying to change it midgame its mad frustrating

I'm sure if we had a left winger in the squad then Taylor would be playing on the right?