Busy Day at Boundary Park?

He averages a goal every 3 games at our level. 84 in 194 appearances. That ratio improves if you add in Cup games.

Being fair, it isn;t the greatest team in League One or Div 3 history.

Mind you he hasn;t scored a league goal since last November. Davies-esque!

Always thought Luke Rogers was a decent player - also the fact he stuck with Shrewsbury for the season they went down to the Conference showed amazing loyalty in modern football terms.

Would link up will with Hughes - but not a great target man. However I prefer not to have a target man as it tends to drag us into Ronnie style hoof-ball.

I'm amazed we haven't see that Jerry Bollokzitch on here slagging off the club and Shez.....fair play to him, although I highly suspect the minutes are being counted down and a rant at 00.01 will appear if we don't add anyone. Personally starting to resign myself to us not doing, but then, we've made signings in the last 15 minutes of the deadline in the past. Fingers crossed.

I'm amazed we haven't see that Jerry Bollokzitch on here slagging off the club and Shez.....fair play to him, although I highly suspect the minutes are being counted down and a rant at 00.01 will appear if we don't add anyone. Personally starting to resign myself to us not doing, but then, we've made signings in the last 15 minutes of the deadline in the past. Fingers crossed.

Jerry may be along later. Remember there's no rules against slagging the club and Shez off here!