Latics V Sheff Weds

Was John Sheridan in the line-up for Sheff Weds that day ?

ruddy hell....... i thought EVERYONE knew that it was him that did that filthy trip (!!) on Andy 'puddin in a muffin' Barlow

also as a side note there was a few players who became managers in that team too....

anyone want to have stab???

ruddy hell....... i thought EVERYONE knew that it was him that did that filthy trip (!!) on Andy 'puddin in a muffin' Barlow

also as a side note there was a few players who became managers in that team too....

obviously shez.

my memory isnt what is used to be so andy ritchie,frankie bunn, and no doubt a couple from wednesday,lol

Danny Wilson, Shez, Redfearn.

Carlton Palmer? Rick Holden (IOM)?

Edited by danoafc

You learn something new everyday. Can't say I took much notice who actually fouled andy barlow. good man :grin:

Edited by laticsmad

I remeber the first game at Hillsborough. We we were in control at 2-0. Sheridan ran the second half. Superb. Finished 2-2.

Just to say I remember that game well.. to ever say we were in control is a little rose-tinted... we scored two and then got our tin-hats on... we got absolutely battered... remember them hiting the post at 1-0 too! Possibly one of the best performances I have ever seen against us that day by Shez... he was awesome...

Don't forget the sitter he missed when 2-1

He also missed a chance at 3-2... nicely scuffed Shez!