Hewitt

my my, we really are moving with the times here. so whats basicly proposed is that we get a 21st century stadium, surrounded by 21st century community pitches and 21st century buildings? no wonder hes worried!

hope all the trees get to stay though.

So do the dogs!

Don't forget the 21st century cycle routes and 21st century school classrooms, courtesy of OAFC.

i wouldnt like to say i agree with him but if this is the case then sports park 2000 should never have failed

It failed because the new stadium was to be built on the Green itself and the replacement pitches would be on the then flattened BP site. Sense might suggest it would be a fair exchange but it would never have stood up to any legal challenge. They're still stupidly trying to claim covenents exist to scupper current plans!

:grin: Happy memories Inspiral? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=6881450 Shes 58 now if it helps!!!! :grin:

58 eh? Still life in the old dog then. :grin:

Not only am I the leader of the Earth's Defense Directorate but I am also the hottest looking lady in the 25th century. I'll break your heart as I shoot you down. Tell me. Are you one of my victims that started puberty a few years early once you layed your eyes on me? Don't lie. There is no shame to be caught breathless by my beauty.

There's a lot of truth in that quote although I had reached puberty before I fell in love with her. I remember casting Princess Leia aside for this new girl of my dreams. :)

I think we should make hewitt happy, we knock down all sports related secotors in oldham, all become obese, have shed loads of dog parks, let the kids move from sports to robbing cars, then we should downgrade bp to a 3000 all standing stadium with no way of making money were we shout at anyone who makes any ounce of noise.

I mean what does he want? id suggest him moving into the middle of a field but i couldnt do it to the poor old sheep who will no doubt have complaints against them about their all night binges on the grass and the amount of noise they make.