new injuries?

You all knew this was coming, thought id let you all know

My dad just got back from the ground getting tickets where he was informed by the staff that thompson, wolfy and macdonald arent looking good to play, dont know if this is official or not can anyone clarify?

on the positive though my dad did see greegs and said he was looking pretty fit and was walking around okay.

My dad just got back from the ground getting tickets where he was informed by the staff that thompson, wolfy and macdonald arent looking good to play, dont know if this is official or not can anyone clarify?

on the positive though my dad did see greegs and said he was looking pretty fit and was walking around okay.

Nothing surprises me anymore on our injury front , looking forward to next season in league 1 next season when with everybody fit (presuming we sign a physio) we will be challenging for promotion.

I just hope the club aren't going to use these extra injury problems as an excuse if we don't play brilliantly and win at least 4-0 against Huddersfield on Saturday.

We should have at least a 40 man squad to fall back on (although I'm not quite sure how we would finance it).

:ktf:

When you look at the list, at the start of the season 8 of those could legitmately be described as firs teamers.

ho wdo you cope with 7 first teamers out. 98if you include gregan.

Crossley

Kalala

Thompson

Hughes

Davies

McDonald

Liddell

Gregan

Wolfy

Allesandra

Pearson

Bell

And what percentage of the wage bill is Crossley, Kalala, Thompson, Hughes, Davies, McDonald, Liddell

About 75%!!!!!!!

spoke to greeegs on thursday he said hes still a couple of weeks away yet.

holy mcdonuts batman, I think its time we got a new physio in,

whos for a new style bubble-wrap pitch at bp?

who in their right mind would want to take the physio role at bp at the moment? ive heard about a baptism of fire but that takes the hobnobs