Latest SPL player

From Wiki:

Pedro Moutinho (born September 9, 1979) is a Portuguese footballer currently playing for Scottish Premier League club Falkirk.

Moutinho was a Portuguese under-21 international, and moved to Falkrik from Portuguese Premier Division club Penafiel. He has scored many goals for his club, including a memorable goal against Rangers, which was an equaliser in a thrilling 2-2 draw in 2005. A horrific knee injury kept him out of the second half of Falkirk's First Division championship winning side in 2005.

It has been reported that Moutinho is on his way to Fulham during the 2008 January transfer window. Moutinho was also close to sealing a transfer to Turkish premier league club Kayserispor, but the deal was not concluded before the closure of the Turkish transfer window.

From Wiki:

Pedro Moutinho (born September 9, 1979) A horrific knee injury kept him out of the second half of Falkirk's First Division championship winning side in 2005.

It makes sense now :wink:

It makes sense now :wink:

:grin:

If our entire starting 11 isnt South American/portuguese next season (plus Hughesy!) then I aint gonna watch latics anymore - its gotta be! ... we are going to be the arsenal of the lower division... but portuguese and south american, not french... oh you know what I mean!

If our entire starting 11 isnt South American/portuguese next season (plus Hughesy!) then I aint gonna watch latics anymore - its gotta be! ... we are going to be the arsenal of the lower division... but portuguese and south american, not french... oh you know what I mean!

I want at least one Eygypian, an Angolan & a Peruvian in our squad next season, to go with our trumped South Americans & Portuguese......plus we already have a Dr Congo already with us!!! ooh check us out, multi-cultural Oldham in action at BP eh??

Atlético Oldham.

Hot off the text message from my Aberdeen ears........

PEDRO MOUTINHO from Falkirk.....Who hell he????????????

Proper footballers name though, I wonder what song we could sing for him?

Jose Mourinhio, Pedro Moutiniho......

Proper footballers name though, I wonder what song we could sing for him?

Jose Mourinhio, Pedro Moutiniho......

Who needs ???? we've got ??????? !!!

Ronaldinho... moutinho...

Juninho... moutinho...

Porter-inho... moutinho....

Vern-dog-inho... moutinho...

Wolfinho... moutinho....

The possibilities are endless...

Maybe the papers have finally realised that aside from the two big Glasgow clubs the SPL is dire and most of the players are at our level (see the success of one C. Killen). As such if someone becomes availible they get linked with a club at our level. Actually I'd fancy our chances against a lot of teams that have played in Europe this season (look what Everton did to that Norweigen team in the UEFA cup). There is a reason the Championship is the 5th best supported league in Europe.

I want at least one Eygypian, an Angolan & a Peruvian in our squad next season, to go with our trumped South Americans & Portuguese......plus we already have a Dr Congo already with us!!! ooh check us out, multi-cultural Oldham in action at BP eh??

Any room for a Spaniard with big sideburns? :grin: