The play offs were over weeks ago, cant believe people were expecting a late run. We have been very hot and cold all season. I cant believe peoples reaction when we win, like last week. We are world beaters again cos we beat a poor side at home. Its more smoke in a room full of mirrors. Too many injuries, too many loan players, expectation from the kids too high, along with a manager who wont learn from his mistakes. We should have made 2/3 perm signings in January, everyone knew that, yet we didn't, just like last season. I said to the wife on saturday morning that we would loose heavilly today (ala LUTON, poor side away in bad form), I wish i had the balls to back against us at the bookies sometimes. Please wake up and smell the coffee. Hopefully a couple of new signings, fully fit players, maybe new management, we can move forward next season.

do u actually support latics? all you ever do is say how crap the players/manager/stadium/fans/pitch/roads to ground/everything involved with theclub is.

dude just dont support us.

people come onto this board and laugh at the lack of support from our fans.

united are rich n never lose go n support them!

agree witht he criticism yes, but when he came on last night sounding like he was celebrating us losing it ticks me off, fair enough he doesnt like the way its set up, most shez outers i can stand, just dont like it when they come on seeming happy we lost :S

What right have you got to tell anyone to go and support Man U? Bit ignorant isn't it?

when he comes on n starts laughing when we lose im afraid im gonna have a go mate! like i said early i wouldnt mine if he put his opinion forward as a criticism rather than an 'in your face' thing i wouldnt be.

but when he calls us all "stupid idiots" for thinking we could get to playoffs thats when i get a bit peed off,

I don't see what hes said wrong:

The play offs were over weeks ago - A lot agreed

We have been very hot and cold all season - We beat Leeds and Everton away then lose at home to relegation teams so thats true.

Too many injuries - Never seen a season with so many injuries before

too many loan players - Losing Kilkenny and Bertrand was a loss then a late struggle to fit in other players

expectation from the kids too high - Way too high, they've done well imo

along with a manager who wont learn from his mistakes - Agree he's not perfect but he's young

We should have made 2/3 perm signings in January - Very true

It's been a poor season but it could of been a lot worse. I think Sheridan has done well in a different way to last year. He's learnt a lot more I can assure you that. Interesting to see what happens in summer.

this post is not too bad, im reffering a lot to the last post he made yesterday, i cant find it i keep looking but once i find it ill post it to show you what i mean, people such as kyle oafc and guernica and slurms mckenzie bring up very good points and discuss there points pretty well, but please see his other posts, the one yesterday and the one titled "I will say it ...get shez out!" eddie seems to me to be wanting oldham to fail.

cant find this post from yesterday believe it must have been removed, can one of the moderators please back me up on this please? I just want to prove that im not just saying this on this one post but over a season of hearing this it makes me wonder why he hates us winning so much,

agree shez could have done a hell of a lot better, do not agree with being ridiculed and called a stupid idiot for believing my team may have a shot at the playoffs.

cant find this post from yesterday believe it must have been removed, can one of the moderators please back me up on this please? I just want to prove that im not just saying this on this one post but over a season of hearing this it makes me wonder why he hates us winning so much,

agree shez could have done a hell of a lot better, do not agree with being ridiculed and called a stupid idiot for believing my team may have a shot at the playoffs.

I've just had a look at this. It seems after complaints made, the thread was removed and the OP advised as to the reasons why.

Looking at it, the post was highly abusive and it would not have been possible to tone it down using the swear filter etc. To be fair to the OP, he did repost later in a more pleasant manner.

Apologies to those who had also posted on the removed thread however the OP's comments were often quoted in later posts and were central to most of those replies. Consequently, it would have been difficult to simply "clean it up".

Guest oa_exile
along with a manager who wont learn from his mistakes - Agree he's not perfect but he's young

He's learnt a lot more I can assure you that. Interesting to see what happens in summer

Let's hope so for his and more importantly , our sake's.

do u actually support latics? all you ever do is say how crap the players/manager/stadium/fans/pitch/roads to ground/everything involved with theclub is.

dude just dont support us.

people come onto this board and laugh at the lack of support from our fans.

united are rich n never lose go n support them!

I never want Latics to loose!!!!! I am a fan who attends every home game and many away. Feel free to judge me, however I dont share you admiration for the current management, so shoot me!!! The comment by Sheridan"THE DISPLAY SECOND HALF WAS A EMBARRASSMENT" - "SOME OF THESE PLAYERS ARE NO GOOD TO ME", nothing about how he might of made some mistakes or he could possibly go on a motivational course of some sort. He bangs on about consistancy, surely that must come from him/the top????? Trust me, I am a big believer in supporting the team, and apart from slagging Paul Edwards once, I dont think I have ever had a pop at a player or a manager at BP. Does that mean I cant sound my opinions to fellow latics fans. I have not even thought about the play off, because I knew this would happen and if some of you knew anything about football wouldn't have been spouting some of the tosh youu have been posting. You cant win on loose ond draw one and expect promotion. The fact that Shez set a target of 4 wins and a draw summed up the mans mentality, why not say something like "We will be giving 100% and going for it, see where it gets us" no he comes out with some target, and it makes him look foolish. My apologies that I dont share your optimism. I am pretty sure he will be gone in the summer, if im wrong im wrong, and here's to another season. But I and many other wont loose any sleep if he is not.

I never want Latics to loose!!!!! I am a fan who attends every home game and many away. Feel free to judge me, however I dont share you admiration for the current management, so shoot me!!! The comment by Sheridan"THE DISPLAY SECOND HALF WAS A EMBARRASSMENT" - "SOME OF THESE PLAYERS ARE NO GOOD TO ME", nothing about how he might of made some mistakes or he could possibly go on a motivational course of some sort. He bangs on about consistancy, surely that must come from him/the top????? Trust me, I am a big believer in supporting the team, and apart from slagging Paul Edwards once, I dont think I have ever had a pop at a player or a manager at BP. Does that mean I cant sound my opinions to fellow latics fans. I have not even thought about the play off, because I knew this would happen and if some of you knew anything about football wouldn't have been spouting some of the tosh youu have been posting. You cant win on loose ond draw one and expect promotion. The fact that Shez set a target of 4 wins and a draw summed up the mans mentality, why not say something like "We will be giving 100% and going for it, see where it gets us" no he comes out with some target, and it makes him look foolish. My apologies that I dont share your optimism. I am pretty sure he will be gone in the summer, if im wrong im wrong, and here's to another season. But I and many other wont loose any sleep if he is not.

Eddie, are you not a little embarrassed about what you posted yesterday? I for one would be glad for the original post to reappear, if only to show everyone who didn't see it what a fool this bloke is. Personally I can't take anything you say seriously...you say you never want Latics to lose - it's easy to say that now but myself and others, such as thelaticsfan, who know what was posted last night know full well that it's not true.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Eddie, are you not a little embarrassed about what you posted yesterday? I for one would be glad for the original post to reappear, if only to show everyone who didn't see it what a fool this bloke is. Personally I can't take anything you say seriously...you say you never want Latics to lose - it's easy to say that now but myself and others, such as thelaticsfan, who know what was posted last night know full well that it's not true.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Why would I be embarrassed?

Not at all, re post it for me, dont see your point!!!

This season has been rubbish to say the least, and will stand and argue that with anyone. The only reason we have finished

respectivelly is because this league has been verry verry poor, along with a few of the kids stepping up to the plate.

Not enough effort and commitment from a number of players this season, along with a manager with a arrogant attitude has resulted in a very very poor season. Even with the injuries, the top six was possible and I do blame Shez for that, so shoot me!!

Lets see what happens in the summer, something tells me some of you will be upset!!!!!!! However if Shez stays, I will put money we will be having this same debate next year.

H

This season has been rubbish to say the least, and will stand and argue that with anyone.

Soooo, you weren't at Everton, Tranmere and Leeds then?

Not a brilliant season, granted, but getting to the top ten, knocking Premiertat opponents out as well as some cracking away performances... It has been frustrating but I wouldn't say rubbish.

Not a brilliant season, granted, but getting to the top ten, knocking Premiertat opponents out as well as some cracking away performances... It has been frustrating but I wouldn't say rubbish.

and to think i get into trouble for saying childish..sheesh...

it has been a very average season with some very good moments thrown in to help us along the way...yes he is a young manager and will have his faults,but he should learn from these and make himself and the team better..

i think you will also find that he came out and stated a while back it was all out attack,100% foot to the pedal get at teams and dish it out......i would hardly call it a target...but hey.

if you choose to only highlight failings then whats the point.....he has made some improvements and achieved other things,but i guess your just blinkered.

Your like a school kid, was you bullied?

Oh dear. I hope you realise how stupid that makes you look.

The whole point I, and I assume thelaticsfan, was making on this thread was that your above 'Summary' was not reflective of what you think. As has been said, it's 'toned down'. Those who saw what you posted originally know what you really think, and the fact that you're willing to have it reposted shows that you maintain those sentiments but have effectively just been censored by a team of mods who let most stuff go. In fact, it's quite an achievement. Well done.

There is still football at BP next seson which is a bonus could have been none !!! :( Just think back to them dark days when the council where playing up

Just the same roller coaster ride as ever as a "tic"

Will be there next season come what may :)