Going up

jsslatic

Lucky barstewards  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think (not want) will go up?

• Doncaster
    • Carlisle
    • Leeds
    • Southend

Who does everyone fancy then? It's best for Latics if Leeds go up, which is where I've put my money anyway (Palace/Leeds/Stockport pays £112 on a fiver which would be nice)...

Southend myself. Silently drifted in, no expectation. Donny look like they are bottlers against the worst of sides. Final is even more pressure on the more expected teams.

As a threesome I'd go Hull/Southend/Rochdale - but as we know these games are anyones.

Who does everyone fancy then? It's best for Latics if Leeds go up, which is where I've put my money anyway (Palace/Leeds/Stockport pays £112 on a fiver which would be nice)...

Palace / Doncaster / Rochdale......................ave it!!!

Leeds I'm afraid, somehow the big clubs always seem to come out smelling of roses :angry:

as a tic im not bothered who out of donny and leeds go up, preferably leeds, but either will do me.

dont get me wrong i hate both of them, but as big fin explained, the other two are far less likely to cause us problems next year, and are also less likely to nick all our transfer targets.

I'm going for Leeds; the momentum's with 'em. Carlisle will get steamrolled. I do think it'll be Donny in the PO Final with Leeds.

Interestingly, the last 3 sides to go up via the POs are Blackpool, Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday - Those over'uh hills certainly seem to be winning.

hope leeds stay down, but they will go up next season if they dont do it this year.

I've had.

Palace, Leeds, Stockport

But come on - keep leeds down.

Edited by pukka

Interestingly, the last 3 sides to go up via the POs are Blackpool, Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday - Those over'uh hills certainly seem to be winning.

Where do you think Blackpool is? :unsure: