judging on tonights display leeds will be lucky to get through - didnt deserve their goal and carlisle defended brilliantly and played some nice stuff

oh and kilkenny - slow, fat, lightweight, and generally poor - hope hes happy on his 12k a week deal...

and no i wouldnt want him back - wellens on the other hand........:)

Edited by saddylatic

Yes that late late goal aka the one at BP gives Leeds hope they hardly deserved. Kilkenny was powder puff until Carlisle got their 2nd and moved deep. I hope the big time charlie waster remains a league one player next season. Besides I want the big headed t***** to lose to a side headin for the promotion door at Elland Road. Kilkenny can rot for me after his snub to Latics twice. The first I'll give him the second....not a chance.

Wellens head and shoulders above Kilkenny. Carry on boozing Neil your head is startin to resemble a bowlin ball, soon the gut will too.

Edited by Lags

Wonder what decision I'd have made if somebody offered me an extra £10k a week?

I couldn't care less he's still a t***. He cried like a baby for Latics to end his Brum misery and we did. Least he should have done is stay for the season.

to be honest though in his first spell i thought he was a great prospect, but when he came back he was a shadow of the player he was previously, even when he got fit he struggled to dictate games - yes he can pass the ball well and link play but he hasnt got the stamina or frame to really run a midfield like wellens has unfortunately.

Yes i was disappointed when he chose leeds but i wasnt angry as i dont think hes THAT great a player, theres certainly more mobile and taller players who do the job he does out there for us im sure.

Oh and the comments that 'i love oldham' were a joke - you dont sign for someone else if you truly have affection for a club, money wouldnt have come into it otherwise and he would have just signed there and then.

cheer neil hope youre happy, please do give us a wave as we pass you by on our promotion bus next year - forgive us if there are no spare seats

judging on tonights display leeds will be lucky to get through - didnt deserve their goal and carlisle defended brilliantly and played some nice stuff

oh and kilkenny - slow, fat, lightweight, and generally poor - hope hes happy on his 12k a week deal...

and no i wouldnt want him back - wellens on the other hand........ :)

Isn't that an oxymoron?

KtF,

Derek.

I don't know about an oxymoron, but it's quite an achievement...

Who said he's on 12k a week by the way? If they're paying the sulky little tit that much, they deserve another financial meltdown...

my guess is no one - or some voices inside someones head. i heard off a friend of a friend etc he gets paid in gold too:)

sorry, Carlisle! I stand by my comments though.

Thought they deserved a goal out of it myself too. But, what were Carlisle doing sitting back? They should have gone for it at 2-0 up. Leeds were dead and buried and Carlisle could have teken them to the cleaners. Instead they sat back and defended a 2-0 lead with 120 minutes left.

I'd be putting my money on Leeds to do them now sadly.

Sure Westwood was top drawer last night but by the same token Carlisle had as many very good chances they never took themselves. Leeds and Kilkenny to stay down. So yawn about that one too! so schoolboy this yawn crap.

Edited by Lags

to be honest though in his first spell i thought he was a great prospect, but when he came back he was a shadow of the player he was previously, even when he got fit he struggled to dictate games - yes he can pass the ball well and link play but he hasnt got the stamina or frame to really run a midfield like wellens has unfortunately.

Yes i was disappointed when he chose leeds but i wasnt angry as i dont think hes THAT great a player, theres certainly more mobile and taller players who do the job he does out there for us im sure.

Oh and the comments that 'i love oldham' were a joke - you dont sign for someone else if you truly have affection for a club, money wouldnt have come into it otherwise and he would have just signed there and then.

cheer neil hope youre happy, please do give us a wave as we pass you by on our promotion bus next year - forgive us if there are no spare seats

Does this also apply to Paul Scholes who left our youth system to join Manure. In this world a footballer needs to make as much money as possible whilst they are playing. Fans won't be their to support them when they retire.

my guess is no one - or some voices inside someones head. i heard off a friend of a friend etc he gets paid in gold too:)

Straight from the horse's mouth...to quote..."I couldn't turn it down because it's three times what I was offered at Oldham", which is three times £3k plus bonuses. Haven't spoke to him in weeks as I've been busy but all I can say that he he honestly loved the club, was definitely going to sign but the ££££s swayed his decision. Right or wrong decision, who knows but if I was presented with that in my career then I'd seriously consider it despite my loyalties.

Straight from the horse's mouth...to quote..."I couldn't turn it down because it's three times what I was offered at Oldham", which is three times £3k plus bonuses. Haven't spoke to him in weeks as I've been busy but all I can say that he he honestly loved the club, was definitely going to sign but the ££££s swayed his decision. Right or wrong decision, who knows but if I was presented with that in my career then I'd seriously consider it despite my loyalties.

Well if thats the case i dont see how anyone can be bitter about him going!!! You would be mad not to take that at his age. Thats as much as some people earn in a year.