Spread the love...

Barcalona definitely. A few years ago I was lucky enough to be on holiday in a nearby resort that had tickets for opening game of the season. If I had been there an extra week, I would have been able to see them batter Leeds 4-1 in the chumps league.....I think it was 4-1....or was it 4-0?

I'll also have to add Munich 1860, been to a fair few games at the old Olymiastadium and also a couple at the Allianz Arena. I refuse to watch Bayern.

Edited by 3 Lions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcalona definitely. A few years ago I was lucky enough to be on holiday in a nearby resort that had tickets for opening game of the season. If I had been there an extra week, I would have been able to see them batter Leeds 4-1 in the chumps league.....I think it was 4-1....or was it 4-0?

I'll also have to add Munich 1860, been to a fair few games at the old Olymiastadium and also a couple at the Allianz Arena. I refuse to watch Bayern.

It is common knowledge on here that I have a soft spot for Man City. However, two other teams I really have taken a shine to are Fulham and Zenit St Petersburg. I was at the City- Fulham game a few weeks back and was really impressed with the way they played the game, despite being 2 down, and the passion of the fans. There were only about 1,000 of them, but they made so much more noise than the 43,000 City fans.

I was also at the Uefa Cup final the other day, in the middle of all the Zenit fans. They were a right friendly bunch, and also extremely passionate about their football, with some good players to match, notably Arshavin.

Haverfordwest County (WPL) my wife's home town usually get to see them once or twice a season

Hamilton Academical. I had to go up there to work and went to a match and since then have always looked for their results (promotion to SPL this season)

Radcliffe Borough. I have a mate who is a director at the club

But like others it does not really bother me if they lose

I follow Celtic in Scotland and I'm keen on Barcelona as well, seen them play a couple of times now. Also follow a team called FC Torrevieja, a spanish lower league side supported by an army of british ex-pats between Alicante and Murcia!