RRS Next Season

Season tickets are being sold in the Cable Comms Rochdale Road End. The large section will be in use for home supporters for the majority of games and will be reserved seating for season ticket holders. However, due to the requirements of visiting clubs, we may be required to switch supporters to the small section on an unreserved basis on occasion.

Taken from the official site , not to happy about this espically when i have brought 3 great seats on the back row

I will not be moving seats no matter what, if the club has a problem with this I will demand a refund the whichever match we have to move…………i may even demand i full refund

Forward your reply to alan hardy

Nathan Gardner

Season tickets are being sold in the Cable Comms Rochdale Road End. The large section will be in use for home supporters for the majority of games and will be reserved seating for season ticket holders. However, due to the requirements of visiting clubs, we may be required to switch supporters to the small section on an unreserved basis on occasion.

Taken from the official site , not to happy about this espically when i have brought 3 great seats on the back row

I will not be moving seats no matter what, if the club has a problem with this I will demand a refund the whichever match we have to move…………i may even demand i full refund

Nathan Gardner

it will only be for 3 games apparently, maybe 2 if dirty leeds go up

Nathan Gardner

This was stated clearly in the letter from Alan Hardy with the ST pack and shown on the official site before STs went on sale. That's why the £20 reduction was made.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1290658,00.html

Nathan Gardner

Good luck with that complaint. The club has made the situation pretty clear and anyone buying a season ticket in the RRE should have been aware of the situation.

There's got to be some small compromises with one stand completely out of action.

Nathan Gardner

:lol:

I'm sure if you want to stay you can... sure it is your own personal choice if you want to be surrounded by Huddersfield/Leeds fans!

Well done sir... lets try to read the T&C's before booking in the future... honestly, lets add this one to the list of the great complaints from latics fans...

Nathan Gardner

Re-arrange these words to form a well-known phrase

leg stand on not got a to

Guest oa_exile
Re-arrange these words to form a well-known phrase

leg stand on not got a to

Not got to stand on a leg , what has that to do with it ? :blink:

Not got to stand on a leg , what has that to do with it ? :blink:

I'm just making clear the club's policy with regard to persistant standing in seated areas. I think it's a valid point :)

Edited to keep the apostrophe police off my back

Edited by oafc_ok

Nathan Gardner

Im embarrased for you Mr Gardner

Guest oa_exile
I'm just making clear the clubs policy with regard to persistant standing in seated areas. I think it's a valid point :)

lol :grin:

Nathan Gardner

two words can describe that, first word is tough, second word starts with s ends with hit, and is four letters

as said above this was clearly stipulated in the terms and conditions for buying a season ticket in the RRE, if your not happy with it then you should have bought your season tickets elsewhere, simple as.

As oafc_ok implied, not got a leg to stand on.

Besides, it will be for 2 games absolute max, leeds if they stay down, and rochdale if they come up. I knwo hudd are local but last time they took less than 1600 in the league game.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Nathan Gardner

You gormless ######.

Nathan Gardner

Dont mean to sound patronising nathan but is this a deadly serious statement, or are you posting to wind a few people up?

I can understand the point about being moved, I'm not happy either. The thing is if everybody in the ground were to read the small print on your ST, the club can move you whenever they wish.

Not to mention you get about 3/4/5 games free when you buy a season ticket and there's not going to be more games than that we'd actually be moved, so what exactly would you get a refund on.

If it means a packed big section of the RRE and an extra 1,400 away fans than if they'd just get the small section then I dont mind moving. We cant exactly grumble at the club trying to get as much revenue from away fans as possible. It all smacks of "it's my ball and you cant have it." *goes in a hissy fit and runs home crying* type mentality little kid's have because they cant get there own way.

Wouldnt suprise me if there was someone who'd bought a seat, who brings his tools to the 1st home game of the season and puts it up in the bulldozed construction area of the Lookers. "I'm not f**kin moving, it's my seat"

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Wouldnt suprise me if there was someone who'd bought a seat, who brings his tools to the 1st home game of the season and puts it up in the bulldozed construction area of the Lookers. "I'm not f**kin moving, it's my seat"

Or get the drummer to sit on that seat. :grin:

I'd love us to get Dale, Hudders or Leicester now at home on opening day, and all those miserable gets whinging about having to move occasionally won't even be able to sit in their seat even for the first game :grin: