Anybody off to Wembley?

A few of us have got tickets (and car permits) to go watch Rochdale and Stockport at Wembley.

Is there anybody else off here making the journey, and who are you supporting?

Even if your not going who do you want to win?

I've been offered tickets in the Stockport end but I can't afford it really, I'd pay that money if it was Latics or England but not any other team

I am with the Stockport fans!

Ticket, which I thought was reasonable, £36.

Car parking permit £25

Car full of Latics fans going to wembley Priceless!! :grin:

Actually deep down I want Dale to win but i was out voted as to who we sit with.

A few of us have got tickets (and car permits) to go watch Rochdale and Stockport at Wembley.

Is there anybody else off here making the journey, and who are you supporting?

Even if your not going who do you want to win?

I couldn't care less

I couldn't care less

Not even from the point of which away ground you visit next year?

No preference between the two?

I've only ever been to Rochdale with Latics in friendly matches and Rose bowl games so I wouldn't mind going in a league fixture, but Stockport has better pubs and atmosphere!

I watched the Dale at Spotland during Latics glorious stay in the Premier League. I think that we were dahn sarf somewhere, and when the tannoy announcer announced that we were getting beat at half time, there were joyous cheers from the Dale fans. Never been since, unless Latics have been there.

I have watched County a couple of times on TV and am impressed at how well Owen and Taylor have performed there (poor old Griffin hasn't had much of a look in lately....) so will probably shout for County on the TV.

I'm going, was going to London this weekdend anyway. I prefer Stockport out of the two teams, but I want to play Rochdale next year, so for this one time only I will be supporting them. They really don't like us...

I'm going, was going to London this weekdend anyway. I prefer Stockport out of the two teams, but I want to play Rochdale next year, so for this one time only I will be supporting them. They really don't like us...

That be good if Dale go up :lol: . I hope Rochdale go up but think Stockport will go up.

wouldnt go if it was free, i know its great to go to wembley and each to thier own..but what really annoys me is latics fans cheering like it was thier own team, having pix of em as thier sig, and then complainin about Man U bandwagonners etc, Hope Stocky win just to annoy some posters on here

wouldnt go if it was free, i know its great to go to wembley and each to thier own..but what really annoys me is latics fans cheering like it was thier own team, having pix of em as thier sig, and then complainin about Man U bandwagonners etc, Hope Stocky win just to annoy some posters on here

they are pretty much my own team though j@cko. rochdale born n bred - probably 1st time in my life I dont mind admitting that. dragged kicking and screaming as a kid by my uncle - loads of mates who are dale, cracking little club and i've always been made welcome, etc. Cant blame people for wanting to go and watch them the latter stages of this season - they've played some good stuff though admittedly not like them Arsenal's ey! :wink::lol: plenty of neutrals have come out feeling they've got value for money and as such told people they knew and in turn they went to watch and so the cycle continued (if people came latics and thought that they'd come back again and tell there mates who in turn would come - I know neutrals who came last season and not one of them wanted to come back). Dale have marketed the club this season purely by the performances on the pitch - just like Latics did with the win at Everton before ballsing it up the very next round. If dale win on monday, i'll be as happy as the biggest dale fan. Simple as, i've been to many crap games and watched them at some right dumps to make it utterly unthinkable that I wouldnt be there on monday. For the first time in years the club is doing something which is quite hard in this town - to make people happy and proud about where they come from.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I must be the only person in Rochdale who doesn't give two about it. Been offered to go as our locoal is running a bus. NONE of them going have ever been to a game. It really gets on my nerves. My mate is a season ticket holder and will again be wearing his "I WAS HERE WHEN WE WERE ######" T-Shirt.

Rochdale arn't my "2nd" team. I dont have one, to me it might as well be Darlington vs Wycombe in the final for as much as I'd care.

Edited by pukka

I must be the only person in Rochdale who doesn't give two about it. Been offered to go as our locoal is running a bus. NONE of them going have ever been to a game. It really gets on my nerves. My mate is a season ticket holder and will again be wearing his "I WAS HERE WHEN WE WERE ######" T-Shirt.

Rochdale arn't my "2nd" team. I dont have one, to me it might as well be Darlington vs Wycombe in the final for as much as I'd care.

Once people in Rochdale have got their 'Dale at Wembley' T-shirts, attendances at Spotland could plummet.

I am not really bothered who wins, both are local away days and should see a great following from the Tics to either. I defo wouldn't go to wembley to watch it. The only thing I might have gone for was to see the new stadium, although I don't agree where it is!. If am home whilst the match is on no doubt I'll switch on, I might not watch it all, but I'll watch some should I get the opportunity.

I won't go to Wembley until Latics get there.

I got offerred tickets to watch the 1985 Cup Final and declined - saying the first time I go it would be to support my own team. Got a few laughs at the time.

I am of the same opinon now with the New Wembley, and these days with the JP Trophy and even more so the Play-Offs its much more likely that you will get a chance to go.

I might go to watch England IF years fo by and Latics havn't been.

As for the match - Rochdale, just. But happy to have a local derby game to go to.

I got offerred tickets to watch the 1985 Cup Final and declined - saying the first time I go it would be to support my own team. Got a few laughs at the time.

I am of the same opinon now with the New Wembley, and these days with the JP Trophy and even more so the Play-Offs its much more likely that you will get a chance to go.

I might go to watch England IF years fo by and Latics havn't been.

As for the match - Rochdale, just. But happy to have a local derby game to go to.

I’m going in the prawn sarnie munching seats right on the half way line and get a free programme. Why am I going? Well mainly I love watching any sport live and generally hate football on TV. I have been to a number of neutral games and it’s always a good experience when you can watch objectively.

I went to see Muse at Wembley last June and have been dying to see a footie match there and it’s a good excuse for a night out in London Watford.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I’m going in the prawn sarnie munching seats right on the half way line and get a free programme. Why am I going? Well mainly I love watching any sport live and generally hate football on TV. I have been to a number of neutral games and it’s always a good experience when you can watch objectively.

I went to see Muse at Wembley last June and have been dying to see a footie match there and it’s a good excuse for a night out in London Watford.

Did you get a parking pass?

I got a VIP car pass posted out and it arrived the other day only problem being they sent me one for the leeds donny game!!

Apparently all the the passes are mixed up.

Live in Rochdale but Latics thru and thru. I know so many Dale fans who seriously love to diss the Latics as they have had feck all to cheer over the years and to be honest are a bit jealous of our escapades in the higher leagues playin the top teams over the years. To them we are BIFFOs and they generally like to see us wither on the vine. To be honest, would love them to get promoted only because I cant wait to turn Spotland into a sea of Latics as we batter them for the three points needed to facilitate our escape to pastures new. Good luck to em - they are a young team who battle to the end but if Stockport win , so be it - another local derby - bring it on. Rochdale fans dont give two about us - why should we be misty-eyed about them ?

I know several work colleagues who went to play-offs - mainly for p**s-up in Regal Moon and big day out. Loads more are going to wemberlee for day out - Bolton fans etc who live in Rochdale - fact is even if they win and get promoted, vast majority wont ever watch them again - thats life. Will watch it on sky and not waste money cheering on a postcode team. Well done the winners - now lets do the double on ya next season !! Come on you blueeeessssss !!!!!!!