COME ON - WHO THE HECK IS IT?

If it is O'Grady then he might prove a few wrong. I don't think Chris Porter's record was all that prolific when we signed him. And the lads only 22.

Correct: Porter scored 18 goals from 71 appearances for Bury.

O Grady 13 from 51 at Rotherham, so not much to chose from them there.

However, O' Grady is much more powerful and quicker than Porter, and from what I have seen of him he will create lots of chances for others.

Correct: Porter scored 18 goals from 71 appearances for Bury.

O Grady 13 from 51 at Rotherham, so not much to chose from them there.

However, O' Grady is much more powerful and quicker than Porter, and from what I have seen of him he will create lots of chances for others.

You've convinced me BP and from feeling being a bit indifferent, I'm starting to hope that we have actually signed O'Grady.

You've convinced me BP and from feeling being a bit indifferent, I'm starting to hope that we have actually signed O'Grady.

I would really like Latics to sign Chris Eagles, but I think that's a flight of fancy. :grin:

Edited by BP1960

We have re-signed Michael Ricketts to help the youngsters coming through, great signing as he is an ex england international you know

no offence, but ricketts left because "he didnt get on with sheridan" he was fine with the lads, but its known he thought sheridan was a ****

Its just typical BP. When I saw it this afternoon, my first thought was "Just tell if when the deal is done" LOL

Then again, 170+ users online on OWTB this afternoon meaning loads of clicks and revenue. Most of those (plus more) will have been F5ing the OS - more hits and revenue for OAFC.

I'm sure that the delay isn't deliberate either.

The fact that so many people were online says that this is the kind of opportunity for speculation that our fans want during the close season as opposed to a simple statement post event.