COME ON - WHO THE HECK IS IT?

Then again, 170+ users online on OWTB this afternoon meaning loads of clicks and revenue. Most of those (plus more) will have been F5ing the OS - more hits and revenue for OAFC.

I'm sure that the delay isn't deliberate either.

The fact that so many people were online says that this is the kind of opportunity for speculation that our fans want during the close season as opposed to a simple statement post event.

Hopefully we'll have done enough clicks to afford the transfer fee now! I'll be happy if it's O'Grady, we've got a strong front two in Hughes and Davies, not many goals from the rest of the strikers we've had this season though, hopefully he'll be able to score a fair few himself.

no offence, but ricketts left because "he didnt get on with sheridan" he was fine with the lads, but its known he thought sheridan was a ****

no offence but you no nothing. ricketts smacked taylor and threatened to break smalleys legs in training. Ricketts wasnt brought in by shez, corney decided on his own!!

I hope its not O'Grady from what I've just been reading on a Rotherham forum. The basic consensus is that he works hard, shows glimpses of brilliance but then loses the ball. Very greedy and doesnt know when to pass and that doesnt score enough

I hope its not O'Grady from what I've just been reading on a Rotherham forum. The basic consensus is that he works hard, shows glimpses of brilliance but then loses the ball. Very greedy and doesnt know when to pass and that doesnt score enough

That doesn't mean with quality strikers around him and good management we can't develop him into a great player. Shed must see potential in him.

Then again, 170+ users online on OWTB this afternoon meaning loads of clicks and revenue. Most of those (plus more) will have been F5ing the OS - more hits and revenue for OAFC.

I'm sure that the delay isn't deliberate either.

The fact that so many people were online says that this is the kind of opportunity for speculation that our fans want during the close season as opposed to a simple statement post event.

I've reaslised I am missing a trick Jeff, I just click on here to get the update.

Any particular page help the club the most?

I've reaslised I am missing a trick Jeff, I just click on here to get the update.

Any particular page help the club the most?

All of 'em Mark! The count goes up with every refresh on the Official Site and every "page impression" lifts us up the Perform Group League Table. The Pool of cash from the Advertisers is then divided dependent on your place in the League Table. The higher you are, the more you get.

There is a separate deal between OAFC and Perform Group for hits on OWTB but the revenue generated increases with every click. May as well do both if it rakes in the cash!