Diving Cheating Portugese Prat

I see that the Scottish one is threatening to report Real over their pursuit of the Winker.

Remembering the way that United trailed Luis Saha when Fulham repeatedly stated that they did not want to sell, I can't believe that even he can be so two faced.

Or the thing with Benzema before the Champions League games? How apt that they of all clubs should try and claim the moral high ground :blink:

Wah :cry: Wah :cry: there's a bigger bully so I'm going to complain to the headteacher and then to the police and then to the UN. As I never bully those smaller than me no sir i don't. (Despite a load more players being tapped up by Man U than Rio has IQ points)

Wah :cry: Wah :cry: there's a bigger bully so I'm going to complain to the headteacher and then to the police and then to the UN. As I never bully those smaller than me no sir i don't. (Despite a load more players being tapped up by Man U than Rio has IQ points)

Am I the only one not surprised that Taggart and Queiroz have been found not guilty of improper conduct, following their criticism of referee Martin Atkinson and Professional Game Match Officials general manager Keith Hackett after the 1-0 defeat to Portsmouth in the FA Cup.

Taggart was furious after the game, saying: "Managers get sacked because of things like that and he's going to referee a game next week. He [Hackett] is not doing his job properly and he needs to be assessed. I'm assessed as a manager, players are assessed, referees should be assessed properly by the right people. That performance should not be accepted by our game."

So does this mean the F.A. will be taking action against Atkinson and Hackett for their incompetence? Or do we just resign ourselves to Taggart and Quieroz being above the law that applies to other managers every time they criticise match officials?

David Brown, for which they were fined £50,000, but we're not supposed to keep resurrecting that.

Supposed to be the next Shearer, but where is he now...remember he went to Hull but after that ???...didn't he suffer with injuries ?

Am I the only one not surprised that Taggart and Queiroz have been found not guilty of improper conduct, following their criticism of referee Martin Atkinson and Professional Game Match Officials general manager Keith Hackett after the 1-0 defeat to Portsmouth in the FA Cup.

Taggart was furious after the game, saying: "Managers get sacked because of things like that and he's going to referee a game next week. He [Hackett] is not doing his job properly and he needs to be assessed. I'm assessed as a manager, players are assessed, referees should be assessed properly by the right people. That performance should not be accepted by our game."

So does this mean the F.A. will be taking action against Atkinson and Hackett for their incompetence? Or do we just resign ourselves to Taggart and Quieroz being above the law that applies to other managers every time they criticise match officials?

They got away with effectively accusing Stuart Pearce of throwing matches (funny how whenever they show keegan's rant they never mention what provoked it) so i'm not surprised they got away with slagging off referees. The only time i remember Ferguson getting pulled up was when he accused Uefa of rigging the Champions League draw a few years ago.

I'd love to jizz in Ferguson's eyes and really give him something to moan about the senile old bell end

lol - that is brill!

Seriously the guy is getting really riled as soon as you mention the 'R' word - may be coz there really is a chance tossbag is fooken off - I hope wherever he goes someone clatters the cheating big headed poof! and we can all laff at poor fergie as well - rudolph the red nosed toss bag!

Supposed to be the next Shearer, but where is he now...remember he went to Hull but after that ???...didn't he suffer with injuries ?

His parents fell for Taggart's smooth-talking and he ended up like many youngsters who didn't make the grade in the Borough of Trafford. If he'd stayed at Latics, he would have had the opportunity to learn his trade and get 100 league games under his belt before being tempted by bigger clubs.

He moved to Hull City and made 131 appearances before a short spell at Torquay United. He dropped down into non-league firstly with Chester City, and then with Telford United, Hereford United and finally Accrington Stanley, who he helped gain promotion to the Football League. He joined Burton Albion on a one month loan deal in 2006, and was released by Accrington at the end of the 2007/08 season.

Blimey, I might have discovered in tonight's rarely read MEN a chink of light at the end of the F.A.'s dark corridors.

FA considers Fergie appeal

29/ 5/2008

THE FA will consider launching an appeal against an independent commission verdict that cleared Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and his assistant Carlos Queiroz of improper conduct.

The pair were charged in relation to comments made following United's FA Cup defeat by Portsmouth on March 8.

Ferguson's charge concerned comments about referee Martin Atkinson and referees' chief Keith Hackett and Queiroz's charge related to comments about Atkinson.

At an independent regulatory commission hearing yesterday the charges were found 'not proved'.

The FA have confirmed they have the option to appeal - and refuted suggestions a transcription error led to the commission finding the pair not guilty.

The governing body will await receipt of the full judgement and 'written reasons' before considering further action.

As for suggestions their case failed because their belief Queiroz described Atkinson as a 'robber' proved to be incorrect, the FA insist the charge did not centre solely on that alleged comment.

"The charges were brought on more than just the issue of the word 'robber'," said an FA spokesman.

"At any disciplinary hearing the FA, as the prosecutor, argues its case, as does the defence. The fact that the commission found the charge was not proved does not mean that the FA made any errors in putting the case together.

"The commission has to make a decision based on the applicable standards of proof, which is balance of probability."

I shall keep a close eye on this one but I won't hold my breath.

• 2 weeks later...
Blimey, I might have discovered in tonight's rarely read MEN a chink of light at the end of the F.A.'s dark corridors.

FA considers Fergie appeal

29/ 5/2008

I shall keep a close eye on this one but I won't hold my breath.

No surprise that the F.A. has backed down against the mighty Taggart and his BBC spokesman.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsFromTheFA/P...s/no_appeal.htm