Season Ticket 4861

Don't know if it is much to go by (maybe just a random number) but my season ticket number today was 4861 and im guessing there wont be many more than a hundred or so than me so could we be pushing the 5000 mark for season tickets?.... The RRE looked pretty much packed out i only had 2 sections to choose from with about 30 seats in each....But i don't understand how are 4 sections of an almost sell out RRE going to relocate to the smaller section for the games against leeds and hudds??? Surely there wont be enough seats for us all...

Edited by Blue_Guru

Wishful thinking.

Not a chance we'll have that many season ticket holders. Especially when there's so many people who usually get ST's who say they're not renewing. It'll just be random numbers

We'll get the usual 2,500/3,000 season ticket holders which results in 3,800 attendances against tinpot clubs on a cold tuesday in December.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Don't know if it is much to go by (maybe just a random number) but my season ticket number today was 4861 and im guessing t here wont be many more than a hundred or so than me so could we be pushing the 5000 mark for season tickets?.... The RRE looked pretty much packed out i only had 2 sections to choose from with about 30 seats in each....But i don't understand how are 4 sections of an almost sell out RRE going to relocate to the smaller section for the games against leeds and hudds??? Surely there wont be enough seats for us all...

Well the good news is that it looks like 2 sections of the Roccy look set to be packed. The bad news is that you are not season ticket holder number 4861. (we wish) The club have a number of season tocket books pre printed and the numbers given out are random (You will notice your book is for the Roccy Road end and that stand doesn't hold 4,861.) This is similar to the match number you have to give in each match i.e. 1st home game vouucher 12, 2nd home game voucher 21 etc. This was apparently dreamt up by a brilliant criminologist who decided if you didnt know what match voucher would be demanded on the turnstile, you would have to bring your whole book and thus defeat touts etc. ha ha ha

Of course there are enough seats in the small section of the RRE. 1608 to be exact in 2 sections. The large section holds 2993 in 4 sections They are not exactly equal in numbers but similar and season tickets are only being sold in 2 sections. Therefore season ticket holders will be relocated to the small section of the rre and pay on the day customers to the Chaddy or main stand. Simple really.

I'm afraid it is wishful thinking.

Season ticket sales are down on last year unless we have a stampede before 5pm tonight.

At least I can claim to be in a more select band of people now.

You sure?

Reports from the club indicate sales are up

Is that on the official site Carl?

:cardinal:

no but reports in chron ect showing ticket sales were strong and the club were reporting early on that ticket sales were up on this time last year.

there is sure as hell nothing that has come from the club to suggest tickets were down, like the summer when we got rid of moore.

I was expecting them to be down significantly from last year but I suppose there will be an article tomorrow on the official site with the figures

Edited by Lookers_Carl

just bought 2 this afternoon - in Chaddy now I know the LDB has relocated to RRE! No queues at all tho and in the row I go in there was a huge choice of seats not taken up. Not promising but I have a good feel about next season as long as we can keep crucial players fit and with young 'uns coming on well. Onwards and upwards!!

Don't know if it is much to go by (maybe just a random number) but my season ticket number today was 4861 and im guessing there wont be many more than a hundred or so than me so could we be pushing the 5000 mark for season tickets?.... The RRE looked pretty much packed out i only had 2 sections to choose from with about 30 seats in each....But i don't understand how are 4 sections of an almost sell out RRE going to relocate to the smaller section for the games against leeds and hudds??? Surely there wont be enough seats for us all...

Its wishful thinking I'm affraid bought mine and my Mrs ticket the other week and we sit together (obviously) and the book numbers are 3236 and 2437, just books given out randomly to all who chose to risk there hopes and dreams for another season.

Just called Ticket Office (Cut off 3 times and then rang out for 3 days as its soooo busy apparently).

The lady told me 700 ST sold for the RRE so far, one block almost sold out and the other has plenty of spaces at the front. When I asked what ale I could look forward to be supping she said "alcoholic! - that's all I know pet!".

That'll do for me...

Its wishful thinking I'm affraid bought mine and my Mrs ticket the other week and we sit together (obviously) and the book numbers are 3236 and 2437, just books given out randomly to all who chose to risk there hopes and dreams for another season.

I bought mine and my Mrs' Season Tickets and the book numbers are 04462 and 04463 for the RRE. I was presuming that the club might of started the count at 01000?

I was told that from a mate that they were only selling the two blocks of the RRE, T and I. Suppose leaving L and A open to day trippers.

No matter how many ST's are sold, why the "0" in the tens of thousands column?

Is that optimistic?

By the way......

old capacity - 13273

new capactity - 10638

away fans - 1600

ST poss/home fans - 9038

whilst we're on the subject Port Vale have sold 5,025

They've got a scheme going on with that haven't they. Hit 5000 and it's about £180 an adult. Half again for youngsters and free under 10's or something Not bad at all.

If they hadn't hit 5000 though the prices would go back to being the normal prices again.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

They've got a scheme going on with that haven't they. Hit 5000 and it's about £180 an adult. Half again for youngsters and free under 10's or something Not bad at all.

Still wouldn't make up for living in Stoke though would it?

everyone keeps saying how ST-holders in the RRE will get relocated into the small bit when "bigger" teams visit, but what happens when Leeds want the full RRE (they nearly filled it last year on a cold Tuesday) - are we gonna tell them no and leave the chaddy and main stand half empty - i didn't know that we were in a position to turn money away?

presumably when leeds (and possibly huddersfield) come to BP, even ST-holders in the RRE will have to up sticks into another stand?

Huddersfield have only brought 1600 at the most in recent years and Leeds can want the full stand as much as they want, if I remember we drew 9000 last season with the lookers full and the other stands well packed, and this season the capacity will only be around 10'000 meaning Latics will need the little section of rre.

Still wouldn't make up for living in Stoke though would it?

Mate! I'm sure most vale fans would be proud to say they lived in stoke.... the area round vale park is one of the biggest dump's I have ever seen... (with some very interesting nattives as we discovered...)

Sure season ticket numbers start in different sections.. ie. all chaddy are 1000's, all main stand 2000's etc...