joey barton

I hear Fred West has been polishing up on his footy skills. So has Ian Huntley, Al Capone & Jack the Ripper.

Nobody, not even Millwall, will mess with them 4 in the Oldham line up.

^^^ HAHA! Quality comment.

Although, i think however the guy who brought this whole Joey Barton thing up must be rather deluded.

We shall soon see anyway.

has anyone read bbc 606 for league one theres a latics fan who says were signing barton on loan and the rumour is so strong it will feature in tomorrows local paper.

He's refused to take a £30,000 a week pay cut. Unless Newcastle pay us all but £3,000 then there's no chance. He wouldn't come to Latics anyway.

has anyone read bbc 606 for league one theres a latics fan who says were signing barton on loan and the rumour is so strong it will feature in tomorrows local paper.

I think it entirely possible that it is someone claiming to be a Latics fan, rather than an actual one, don't you!

Mind you with our reputation of rescuing bad boys, and seemingly quite good at it!, perhaps we could change our name to Oldham Rehabilitation FC. Amy Winehouse could be our mascot, and we could come out onto the pitch to Rehab. New white kit (with arrows on it) Get the ball chained to the players feet,a nd voila a host of martketing oportunties :jailed:

I think it entirely possible that it is someone claiming to be a Latics fan, rather than an actual one, don't you!

Mind you with our reputation of rescuing bad boys, and seemingly quite good at it!, perhaps we could change our name to Oldham Rehabilitation FC. Amy Winehouse could be our mascot, and we could come out onto the pitch to Rehab. New white kit (with arrows on it) Get the ball chained to the players feet,a nd voila a host of martketing oportunties :jailed:

We could also launch a new OWTB Logo.

hughesowtblogotc8.jpg