Song Poll Results

The thread for voting for your songs has now closed. I will look at the results tonight and Post the results up ASAP

The question is,whilst the dinosaur that is Franny Ward is the matchday announcer,will this poll and it's result really matter??

:grin::grin:

The question is,whilst the dinosaur that is Franny Ward is the matchday announcer,will this poll and it's result really matter??

:grin::grin:

I have the word of both alan and frannie that whatever wins will get played, so there is no worries there.

As long as Safri Duo - Played Alive aka The Bongo Song and The Piranhas- Tom Hark are banned. I'm not arsed what they play.

Mouldy old dough and fanfare for the common man were both miles ahead of the rest for pre-match music. Any chance they could both be played before the matches to keep everyone happy?

As much as I love MOD, come on, is it an ideal pre match tune?

Inspiring, blood pumping, hair raising, spine chilling, adrenaline rushing...absolutely none of these. Just a cheesy Latics track which no player, bar Taylor, has any afinity towards. After all, it's about getting them 'up for it' just as much as the crowd.

Poor choice.

E4e

SADDO

Inspiring, blood pumping, hair raising, spine chilling, adrenaline rushing...absolutely none of these. Just a cheesy Latics track which no player, bar Taylor, has any afinity towards. After all, it's about getting them 'up for it' just as much as the crowd.

Poor choice.

E4e

SADDO

If the players and fans need an introduction song to get them 'up for the game' there is somet seriously wrong! I for one love MOD - it is somet really different and will confuse away fans/players totally!

Poor choice.

E4e

SADDO

Don't forget Scholesy's affinity!

If the players and fans need an introduction song to get them 'up for the game' there is somet seriously wrong! I for one love MOD - it is somet really different and will confuse away fans/players totally!

Fair point. Is it too late to scrap this poll then?

E4e

POINT

Mouldy old dough and fanfare for the common man were both miles ahead of the rest for pre-match music. Any chance they could both be played before the matches to keep everyone happy?

Please lets not play fanfare for the common man its just BORING it was great for the late 80's early 90's but it should be left there. I am coming round to the idea of a Mouldy Old Dough in a kind of Everton Z-cars theme way and we have never actually ran out to MOD since I have been coming (1990).