Amazing Amazing night

Not that I was there or anything, but freaks in what way Beardy? Because they dressed a little bit differently than the percieved norm?

Basically yes, freaks as in more piercings than jesus (damn blasphemy now!)

have you read bizarre magazine?

Well the entire July magazine was on that grass!!!!

Basically yes, freaks as in more piercings than jesus (damn blasphemy now!)

have you read bizarre magazine?

Well the entire July magazine was on that grass!!!!

:D

Don't worry Beardy, you wouldn't have caught anything off them. You do sound a bit like an old codger coming across a punk in the mid 70's mind.

I completely forgot what block everyone on here had said they were planning on going in so i just wandered in like a lost sheep and ended up sat on the halfway line surrounded by bolton, leeds and utd fans :mad:

However the good thing about being sat there was i could see the magnificent sight of a couple of blocks rammed with latics fans singing there hearts out. When you lot were filtering into that block singing oh when the blues the bolton fan sat next to me looked like he'd seen the beast with a billion backs and just said 'bloody hell, is that your lot!?' :grin:

Then when the ernie cooksey chants began i was filling all those around me in with what had happened, i was shocked that not one of them had heard about it tbh.

Altogether the performance by the team and the fans made it an incredible night, bring on next year!! :D:bluearmy:

:D

Don't worry Beardy, you wouldn't have caught anything off them. You do sound a bit like an old codger coming across a punk in the mid 70's mind.

I wouldn't say there were 'freaks' J, but what I will say is they are lazy, scruffy bastards who trash the place every weekend. The amount of litter left behind (and there are plenty of bins around there) by them every weekend (and every sunny day during the hols) is disgusting.

I wouldn't say there were 'freaks' J, but what I will say is they are lazy, scruffy bastards who trash the place every weekend. The amount of litter left behind (and there are plenty of bins around there) by them every weekend (and every sunny day during the hols) is disgusting.

Do they still squoosh Fairy Liquid into the fountain things these days?

Do they still squoosh Fairy Liquid into the fountain things these days?

By the looks of them J, most of them couldn't even spell 'soap', let alone go anywhere near it!

Edited by danoafc

Then when the ernie cooksey chants began i was filling all those around me in with what had happened, i was shocked that not one of them had heard about it tbh.

They were awesome and crystal clear on the tv ... its the shame the cock of a commentator said it was for Philliskirk .. that made me alittle angry, but apart from that it was a tremendous effort from everyone in blue.

Thats just a taster for the dale game :grin:

Thats just a taster for the dale game :grin:

I will be made up with my (inforced!) switch to the RRE if the atmosphere is like that every home game. I know beer had alot to do with it (i was pretty well sozzeled by the time i got in there!!) but if the same vocal support can be created at BP as it was at the MEN, then i don't think we'll be able to quantify the boost it will give to the players on a match day.

Plus th chants for Ernie were awesome - i'm in no doubt they'll be sung home & away this year

I'm lost now :blink: .Are we talking about goths on a saturday in manc or FMS/Leeslover after a match

I don't remember that!

Clare, you don't remember anything hahaha!!!

Unlike me who remembers everything about being up close to Stammy :blush:

What a great day it was, and I was proud to be in 109 with the hardcore!

I took a lot of pics from the day/night if there's somewhere on here I can upload them?

It was mint - what a night - a right old Latics knees up indeed - sorry to everyone for getting me gut out - was boiling me titties off - tributes to Ernie - top notch - sitting near to our owners - priceless - it was well funny - everyone hated us by the end of the night - well funny - roll on next year's (if we are invited back that is!)

It was mint - what a night - a right old Latics knees up indeed - sorry to everyone for getting me gut out - was boiling me titties off - tributes to Ernie - top notch - sitting near to our owners - priceless - it was well funny - everyone hated us by the end of the night - well funny - roll on next year's (if we are invited back that is!)

There was a lot of people that we're impressed with us including as Tommy said the Sky bosses. In all honesty, we should be on the list before Man U as they really did not add anything to it whatsoever.

There was a lot of people that we're impressed with us including as Tommy said the Sky bosses. In all honesty, we should be on the list before Man U as they really did not add anything to it whatsoever.

I cannot think why we WOULDN'T be invited back next year - the atmosphere we created was top notch - i had a great night & loved all the chanting & signing!

Of the masters stuff i've watched on the TV before, the only crowd noise that usually comes across are the kids as the clock counts down from 10 sec to go - this time we bossed it, and actually created an atmosphere - i would imagine that the Masters organisers loved it.

And, apart from the fat muppet who kicked off at the end of my seat row (what a c0ck!), there was no trouble & the banter was taken in the right way.

All in all i thought we were all a credit to the club - and what a top night it was!!!!