Carbrini - new sponsor

Great to have the deal

I am also too old to be in the know of who the brands are, but I must admit I knew it was not asa good as Nike etc!

Anyone else think Cambrini sounds like a drink a woman orders?

(No criticism of the deal in that question, nor women come to that)

Edited by singe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote alan hardy:

"This new three-year sponsorship will also see Latics wearing Carbrini-branded kit, and their valued support is very much appreciated at what has been a difficult time for the club."

so if this is correct,we will start this season with a brand new home and away kit.

carlotti are history.

carlotti cocked up big time and they've paid for it.

quote alan hardy:

"This new three-year sponsorship will also see Latics wearing Carbrini-branded kit, and their valued support is very much appreciated at what has been a difficult time for the club."

so if this is correct,we will start this season with a brand new home and away kit.

carlotti are history.

carlotti cocked up big time and they've paid for it.

Eh please read my message 2nd to last on page 1 for all the answers - No new kits Carbrini ARE Carlotti effectively. Well I presume they wouldn't have two new kits.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

you could be right there jim.

they just might keep the home kit we have at the moment but have the carbrini logo on instead of the carlotti logo,with the new shirt sponsor.

time will tell.

The boringmouth kits have Carbrini as the kit sponsors to and thats the same design as our monkey sick yellow but in Red and Black if I am correct. Though I do hope that with future designs they get the Carbrini/JD designers/manufacturers expertise involved rather than the ones from Carlotti.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

JD are owned by the Pentland Group and changed the brand name from JD Sports to JD Fashion in July. They have brands like Read or Dead, Speedo, Ellese, Berghaus, KangaROOS, Lacoste, Kickers, Ted Baker, Mitre on portfolio and bought John Wardles stake for 14.5 million and Makins stake for 31 million in 2005. So plenty of experience.

Good news.

Does that mean we've a chance of having ultra tight fitting speedos as the new shorts??? Gregan in swimwear anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!

:shock:

I really wish I had bought a Carlotti Monkey Sick now. In 10 years time when we are going to watch Cleggy and Bosh in the Masters it will be the ultimate fashion statement.

Keep the whole of July clear in your diary. You don't want to be double booked with one of your many barbecues. B)

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Does that mean we've a chance of having ultra tight fitting speedos as the new shorts??? Gregan in swimwear anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!

:shock:

I wish people would stop banding about this image of Gregan in skimpy clothing. Especially at lunch time.

Yeh, but it's actually CARbrini, which sounds like something those fools on Top Gear would go on, and on , and on about.

Carbriny

Camlotti

Cambrini

You can picture the scene, probably like the Top Gear Office, where all the young turks with deliberately messed up hair are coming up with the names and then saying it in an Italian acent

So I will add

Thunder birdo

Snoballi

Advocatini

Nambini

singe

Retail guru TM

Carbriny

Camlotti

Cambrini

You can picture the scene, probably like the Top Gear Office, where all the young turks with deliberately messed up hair are coming up with the names and then saying it in an Italian acent

So I will add

Thunder birdo

Snoballi

Advocatini

Nambini

singe

Retail guru TM

Bombasticini

Tosserari

Wankel (Oh sorry that's already been manufactured)

Trust me, I would cancel an appointment to eat ice cream off Elle McPherson’s tits for the chance to see BOSH! In a Latics shirt again.

You'd CANCEL an appopintment with Elle McPherson to see Bosh?

Wow thgat is deep love. I couldn't even understand rescheduling such a meeting, but cancelling. That is very severe, you are beyond the help of the medical profession..!