Where to sit?

Well the start of the footie season is upon us, now usually when i made it to home games i would sit in the chaddy end, but now with the home fans in the rocky road end as well, i'm wondering the best place to sit. The thing is i'm taking the wife to her first game so want to be in the best place for atmosphere i.e singing, i want her to be right in the middle of it!!!

So where to sit, chaddy or rocky?

advice please.

Well the start of the footie season is upon us, now usually when i made it to home games i would sit in the chaddy end, but now with the home fans in the rocky road end as well, i'm wondering the best place to sit. The thing is i'm taking the wife to her first game so want to be in the best place for atmosphere i.e singing, i want her to be right in the middle of it!!!

So where to sit, chaddy or rocky?

advice please.

Chaddy. By the time the supporters are kicked for f*****g swearing by those f*****g b*****d stewards there should be plenty of prime spots.

Guest oa_exile
Just wondering, i am not really sure how the Rows and things work in the RRE so does anybody know how far up and across Row J Seat 70 is?

That is on the Millwall side :shock:

Just kidding :grin:

Guest oa_exile
You really thought i would fall for that :blush:

Sorry too good to miss :)

If you really want (need) to know , ringing the ticket office is probably the best bet ^_^

Just wondering, i am not really sure how the Rows and things work in the RRE so does anybody know how far up and across Row J Seat 70 is?

Well we're around the same seat number but on row AA, which is 5 (?) or so from the back. It's slap bang in the middle of the large section of the stand - and presumably row J will be 10th frow rom the front. Take yer brollies :grin:.

I know thats a few rows up from me, I'm on row T, I hope it's quite high up because we sat there for the Cheltenham game and the view from quite high up is really good