Highlights

The Rat's pass through to Hughes for the third goal was superb. I have high hopes for an Allott/Whitaker partnership this year.

On a midfield related note, why does Maher take the free kick crosses but Liddell takes the corners?

The Rat's pass through to Hughes for the third goal was superb. I have high hopes for an Allott/Whitaker partnership this year.

On a midfield related note, why does Maher take the free kick crosses but Liddell takes the corners?

Think Maher might be more of a threat in the box from corners? Would be good if a decent cross came in though from a corner.

Itd be a start if the best header of the ball weve got dosent go and take short corners.

Hi all,

As part of the new, uprated World service for 2008/09, seventeen minutes of extended highlights from the Millwall game will be on oldhamathletic.co.uk before 10pm tonight.

Seems to be missing the 3rd Milwall goal. Probably best left forgotten.... :o

thought it was! wanted to see it again, cos on that vid, taken from the championship, it looks like crossleys virtually past his near post when he punches the ball onto the bar, the more i watch it, the funnier it gets? He deffo shouts for the ball for the second (you can hear it on the commentry on LW), it looks like reubes cant get out of the way in time!

thought it was! wanted to see it again, cos on that vid, taken from the championship, it looks like crossleys virtually past his near post when he punches the ball onto the bar, the more i watch it, the funnier it gets? He deffo shouts for the ball for the second (you can hear it on the commentry on LW), it looks like reubes cant get out of the way in time!

Fully updated video now live and available for streaming or download.

Talking of Taylors goal. Once he scores and runs to the crowd, once he stops running and faces the crowd, check out the four guys sat just beyond the wheelchair people about three rows up. They just dont move! sat still in the their seats with only one on the end politely, slowly clappin with no gusto!! who are they FFS. Gotta be oppo.

EDIT: Sorry three guys not four.

Edited by Lags