New home kit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god awful kit. Whats with the black behind the sponser???

Looks like a pub team kit and the collars on both are gash -= i dunno what i was expecting but its really annoyed me that kit im sick of us having crap kits. Yellow away, the last carlotti home, the new away all awful

o well weere going up so i shouldnt really moan

What's all the fuss about, It's not too bad at all ..... they could wear bloody pyjamas for me as long as we are promoted and the sponsor's money keeps rolling in I couldn't give a toss!!!!

What's all the fuss about, It's not too bad at all ..... they could wear bloody pyjamas for me as long as we are promoted and the sponsor's money keeps rolling in I couldn't give a toss!!!!

Exactly... it aint that bad and I have seen far worse examples of shocking kits... for example, the Leeds kit on saturday - made by 'macron' (some sort of Dr Who Baddie methinks) and absolutley dire... pale blue sponsor on white... mmmm nice...

My point is that unless you are one of the 'big 4' you pretty much have to accept what you are given, this kit aint bad - and I will happily shove it on every saturday to support the boys. Unfortunately the sponsor again will dictate what the branding looks like... so anyone whinging about that, well - what would you rather have, the club go bust - or a nice chav brand with a black background giving us lots of shiny wage tokens...

To me this kit being changed says 2 things... well 2 nice little new sponsorship deals for the club that they wouldnt have had unless this shirt is changed.... and to be honest those saying 'why coulnt they have kept the old one' - well they pretty much bloody have, cant belive anyone other than us would be able to tell the difference on first glance... and those little changes mean we get lots more cash. Thank you very much...

It really isnt that bad, i'll buy it, and hell, with my new shirt craving it saves me buying the fluo yellow one until the tangerine returns next season!

I thought that, but then remember the carlotti made, carlotti sponsered shirts from a few seasons back.

Personally I'll miss Carlotti, they generally came out with some pretty nice designs. But the new deal looks like its bringing in a fair bit of money for the club, so no complaints here.

Don't see any need to change the away kit again. Surely 2 seasons should be the minimum.

There will be a new away next year and the current one moved to 3rd choice.... it's the why it is these days.

Is the tangerine currently the third choice as it's made by carlotti ????