• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
It IS different but im not saying anymore than that :o

Spill the beans ! or................

1. Chinese Burn

2. Pulling hair

....or in your case plucking a few feathers ^_^

Alan hardy said in the chron a while back when the sponsorship deal was announced that the design for the new home kit would be slightly different.

With the away kit, the design is more or less identical, literally the only difference is its manufactured by cabrini, not carlotti.

I would expect to see something similar to bournemouths kit, only in blue and white

My guess is the same as Chelseas home kit.

Or maybe same as their home kit of last season seen as we nicked their away kit.

Also anyone noticed Rotherams away kit? (dunno if its been mentioned before?)

looks exactly the same as ours although they are yellow we are flou yellow. Interesting as are same desgn was announced when carlotti kit and theirs announced as cabrini............. who was first with the desing? Carbrini chicken or carlotti egg??????????

retro style would be good, broad blue stripe with white on outside and half half sleeves, like the one form the 1910s/20s - made it on ISS and it looks superb - Thought about sending the designs to the club, then i got a grip - I'd buy one that was a bit different

Edited by longtimeblue

retro style would be good, broad blue stripe with white on outside and half half sleeves, like the one form the 1910s/20s - made it on ISS and it looks superb - Thought about sending the designs to the club, then i got a grip - I'd buy one that was a bit different

I'd love it (just love it!!) if we reverted back to that kit. It is unique and unmistakably Oldham Athletic!