New home kit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good-oh...

Another shirt to shove "Hughes 9" on the back...

Question... Is this shirt a stop-gap replacement for the old home kit which has a year left to run before being changed again.... OR is this a new shirt which will be worn for two years?

well i'll be purchasing this...i've worn my old carlotti blue kit about a dozen times and i hate it.

they may even be labled with the proper sizes and actually fit right now!

HAHAHAHA My thoughts exactly!

Looks nice though, still not keen on the away shirt, but the blue looks good, it actually looks a decent shade of blue!

god awful kit. Whats with the black behind the sponser???

Looks like a pub team kit and the collars on both are gash -= i dunno what i was expecting but its really annoyed me that kit im sick of us having crap kits. Yellow away, the last carlotti home, the new away all awful

o well weere going up so i shouldnt really moan

god awful kit. Whats with the black behind the sponser???

Looks like a pub team kit and the collars on both are gash -= i dunno what i was expecting but its really annoyed me that kit im sick of us having crap kits. Yellow away, the last carlotti home, the new away all awful

o well weere going up so i shouldnt really moan

Agree 100% it just looks really cheap, I know it probably benifits the club to have Carbrini making the shirts but I long for a Nike or Adidas kit, even better a re-issue of the Spall kit from the late 80's the greatest Latics shirt ever.

Agree 100% it just looks really cheap, I know it probably benifits the club to have Carbrini making the shirts but I long for a Nike or Adidas kit, even better a re-issue of the Spall kit from the late 80's the greatest Latics shirt ever.

I'll take your Spall 86 and I'll raise you a Le Coq Sportif, 84 I think..

Can't decided between those two ........ so I raise you the Umbro Diamond shirt!!!!!

I know im being a bit of a killjoy here but is no one else a little peed off that the last home kit only lasted one season... Now i know it is no fault of latics that Hillstone fell thru but surely they could of just changed the sponsors a totally new design this is getting a bit fookin silly! Im getting to the stage were i dont wanna buy any of them because they change every year..... Iv now bought the 1x home top and 2x away tops in just over a year and none of them are now worn (obviously i will get to change my fluo one but still a pain in the arse)

England kits now must have a sell by date and the majority of the prem clubs do i think this should windle its way down the leagues... and latics should start taking up front payments for shirt sponsors....

Not impressed Mr Hardy!