paul black to barrow

Similar to Lomax's loan to 'dale last season. He may as well be getting first team football and given the Shez connection - Barrow seems the obvious place for him to go for it.

.........And loan moves for Trotman to Halifax, Chris Taylor to Barrow & Tierney to Carlisle. It's worked before so why not. The lad gets games & experience & when he comes back he should be a better player for it all & really start to push for a place in the team. I'm all for this sort of thing with the younger lads - i'd guess Chalmers and a few others (stephens too??) might be following Black out on loan too.

I've seen Black a few times now at the ressies & i think he's a cracking prospect - this move will do him the world of good (as long as mini shez doesn't snap him in half with a flying tackle in training!!!)

"why black"you say ,well to give him match practise , and it makes a player better going out on loan ,look at neal trotman went on loan to halifax and then latics sold him for 500 .000 to preston , and if a player gets injured (i hope not) he can be called back .

"why black"you say ,well to give him match practise , and it makes a player better going out on loan ,look at neal trotman went on loan to halifax and then latics sold him for 500 .000 to preston , and if a player gets injured (i hope not) he can be called back .

just a thought,left back ,wouldnt he come in if kelvin injured,arnt we short of left siided players?

Actually Bob, 'coloured' is the frowned upon phrase!! Cause it implies black people aren't normal looking, they are coloured differently... Get your point though - :)

So beardy's real name is BOB,