help please - Ajax tickets

Wonder if any fellow 'tics who go abroad to watch any footie can help.

its my lads 18th soon and am taking him to Amsterdam for a few days to show him the sights and chill out and I thought taking in an Ajax match would be good - prob is I cant seem to buy tickets only on t'internet - all they seem to sell are packages that include meals/tours etc. All i want are 2 match tickets. Does anyone know if you can just buy on the day or is there another way of getting tickets ? Thanx fellas.

I know the mods will prob move this post soon as it aint Latics related but have posted it on main section as i know most only look there !. thanx again guys in anticipation of your help !

try this...

"At the moment we are not able to immediately reply to the great number of emails sent to Ajax. Therefore, for urgent questions we advise you to phone Supporters’ affairs at: 0031 (0)20 3 111 444 (from 10.00 hours to 16.00 hours). You can send in other questions for Ajax by email (info@ajax.nl), but please allow a waiting period of approximately three days. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

-If you have a question about internet related affairs, go to web@ajax.nl.

We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.

with regards,

AFC Ajax"

give them a phonecall,explain your situation and they should help.