The official Neal Eardley is below average thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could argue that. Have you seen Scholes try to tackle?

Did you see Paul Ince pass a ball 40 yards/score regularly from 25 yards....he could tackle though!! I think Scholes, arguably has been the most consistent/best/complete midfield player in the premgreed in the last 10 years, with his game based around doing the "basics" very well - Though tackling is tdef not the strongest in his repetoire :grin: As for back to Eardley, these are aspects of his game that surely will continue to improve with experience.

Lomax isn't perfect himself he does make mistakes, just as many as Eardley in fact.

This is where I'd disagree. I think Kelvin looks after the ball far better than Eardley. If there isn't an easy pass on, he invariably just plays it simple and usually finds a blue shirt.

Top of the League and we are slagging our 19 year old international right back. That is the mentality that really got on me nerves in the CE last season - moaning and groaning at our young players - tisnt right. Fortunately didnt hear any of that on Satdi in the Rocky but no doubt as some point will do - everyone has paid their dosh to do whatever they please in the ground so I cannot slag anyone off but I am just glad there are a few positive spirits around I can sing along with - otherwise would have to pack it in!

Mr Wenks.....on a one man slagging crusade?

Mr Wenks - proving what we all think of him/her/it.

Give it over wenks, you're a busted flush, full of "sources" and full of something else.

You know nothing about football; when people put up valid points you can't address them; when you make claims, they are shown to be rubbish.

If Neal Eardley were a keyboard warrior, you wouldn't be fit to lick the excreta from his keyboard.

Harsh? Maybe; Fair? unequivacably.

Mr Eardley.... CAPTAIN????

That, along with the date you joined here, proves to me you are nothing but a troll.

You either didn't go to a match last season, are not a Latics fan, or (at best) are so utterly stupid you cannot remember last season.

Do us all a favour and trot on you tiresome little prick.

• 1 month later...

He did well tonight going forwards with some good passes and a couple of crosses that deserved better but still seems to be daydreaming at times defending and their winger seemed to always have a headstart before Eardley woke up.

• 1 month later...

Christ on a bike.

he spooned a free kick.

you occasionally see ronaldo spoon a free kick doesnt mean hes a bad player.

And I believe those who say the balls he put in the box today were bad, are well and truly blinkered. Produced some top class deliveries, curling to the far post, that we could have easily scored from.