I Hope the F.A. ...

I Hope the F.A. throw the book at Man.utd scum, they have been refused permission to sign Berbatov but Whiskey nose still goes to meet him of his plane, he has had a medical without permission from Tottenham and the only bid to have been accepted was from City. Im sure it was Fergie who was whinging at the way Real Madrid chased after Ronaldo and know they are bullying Spurs, I reckon they should lose 10 points and the greasy gypo should be banned for 10 games.

I Hope the F.A. throw the book at Man.utd scum, they have been refused permission to sign Berbatov but Whiskey nose still goes to meet him of his plane, he has had a medical without permission from Tottenham and the only bid to have been accepted was from City. Im sure it was Fergie who was whinging at the way Real Madrid chased after Ronaldo and know they are bullying Spurs, I reckon they should lose 10 points

Agree - let's march in protest!

Guest sheridans_world

United would'nt have done a medical and taken him to Old Trafford if they didnt have permission. I doubt the FA will do anything about today's actions.

United's previous actions may be investigated though.

United would'nt have done a medical and taken him to Old Trafford if they didnt have permission. I doubt the FA will do anything about today's actions.

United's previous actions may be investigated though.

They've been saying all night on SSN that Spurs haven't given Berbatov permission to talk to man u. The FA still won't do anything,same as they didn't do anything about them tapping up Hargreaves or refusing to let Heinze speak to Liverpool when he had a release clause in his contract.

They've been saying all night on SSN that Spurs haven't given Berbatov permission to talk to man u. The FA still won't do anything,same as they didn't do anything about them tapping up Hargreaves or refusing to let Heinze speak to Liverpool when he had a release clause in his contract.

but that's what SSN are saying not Spurs.

What Utd seemingly do ... all the big clubs seemingly do, funny though nothing gets mentioned about them.

Seemingley at lot of fans who hate Man u ... seemingley never seem to stop talking about them.

What Utd seemingly do ... all the big clubs seemingly do, funny though nothing gets mentioned about them.

Seemingley at lot of fans who hate Man u ... seemingley never seem to stop talking about them.

i hate man u hope they die

part of the deal is that spurs wont make a formal complaint. Now surely that has to be illegal? You could argue its settling out of court, but the FA should be looking at it.

United get away with it again. Disgrace.

part of the deal is that spurs wont make a formal complaint. Now surely that has to be illegal? You could argue its settling out of court, but the FA should be looking at it.

United get away with it again. Disgrace.

Considering Chelsea were able to get away with a case that involved kidnap, death threats and so on by paying the Redd Soxx a few quid, I don't think it's quite fair to make out that it's one sided. TBH I would rather they just let it be a free for all and left it to the courts, the football authorities are a set of bent incompetent clowns who can't even do right when they try to. Treat footballers according to the same laws that work for binmen, international bankers, me, nuclear scientists, people in my corner shop, my boss and so on. Maybe it might even save a few quid off my taxes if some arsewipes in the EU don't have to renegotiate some extra-legal arrangement to exclude certain people and organisations from rules covering the rest of us purely because sports lobbies get media attention.

I can dream.

It's because of this sort of apparent breach of the rules and the expectancy that they will get away with it yet again, that a lot of fans hate ManUre and other big clubs who seem to get favours from authority off and on the pitch.

So that is twice Spurs have tried to play "hard ball" as Levy put it, with Keane and Berbatov. Issued complaints to the Premier League etc.

They then get an extra 2M for the club charity from Liverpool and United throw in Campbell (which will only benefit United in the long run, they'll soon know if he's up to it) and all complaints are dropped.

Well hard Levy :huh:

Daniel Levy would not report United to the FA, he would just threaten them with it to get a better deal for Spurs. He did it with the Robbie Keane transfer, Liverpool paid an extra £2m so that Spurs would not report them.

That's exactly what has happened. Instead of paying £28m which Spurs wanted. Utd have paid £30.75m, and Levy has agreed not to take any action.

That's exactly what has happened. Instead of paying £28m which Spurs wanted. Utd have paid £30.75m, and Levy has agreed not to take any action.

Aye but Spurs had previously issued a dossier of evidence from the last 12 months to the Premier League. This case has now been dropped.