pearson wins manager of the month

I don't hold with all this manager of the month curse crap, I've never heard so much rubbish.

Sheridan should have won it courtesy of our win at Leeds.

Its absolute bollocks that Pearson has won.

Yeah i suspose so with his team being top of league 1 ;)

Edited by Mouldy_old_maki

Yeah i suspose so with his team being top of league 1 ;)

You totally missed the point I was trying to make in my post, our results due to our away win at League 1 favourites Leeds makes our achievement in the month more meritous than Leicester's.

Leicester are just 1 goal above us in the League table, if the award was given purely to the league leaders then whats the point of making a shortlist for the award, just give it to whoever is top of the league after the first month.

Oh yeah I'm sorry, your right Pearson must win it as Leicester are so far clear at the top of the league.

Personally I think Shez probably should have won it. Looking at the teams we've played (Colchester, Leeds, Cheltenham and Millwall), they are a bit better overall than their opponents (Stockport, Tranmere, Cheltenham and MkDonalds).

Although they aren't supposed to I get the feeling they've bunged the cup games in with their decision.

You totally missed the point I was trying to make in my post, our results due to our away win at League 1 favourites Leeds makes our achievement in the month more meritous than Leicester's.

Leicester are just 1 goal above us in the League table, if the award was given purely to the league leaders then whats the point of making a shortlist for the award, just give it to whoever is top of the league after the first month.

Oh yeah I'm sorry, your right Pearson must win it as Leicester are so far clear at the top of the league.

His team has performed better for the month hence they are top. The fact that we beat Leeds who are in the bottom half of the league has nothing to do with it. :dunce:

Its the team/manager who perform the best in the month and they did, its not hard is it? :cry:

His team has performed better for the month hence they are top. The fact that we beat Leeds who are in the bottom half of the league has nothing to do with it. :dunce:

Its the team/manager who perform the best in the month and they did, its not hard is it? :cry:

That would work if we played the same sides.

It's a conversation about who got the toy out of the cereal though at the end of the day.

There On The Same Point Tally As Us. We Played The Better Teams Than They Have But Yet We Still Get Same Ammount Of Points.

Sheridan Should Of Got It, Mastering Two Come Backs, Did Pearson Do That ? I Doubt It.

You don't need to master comebacks if you don't toss stupid goals away in the first place

Not Hard???? regardless of expectations, resources and the fact that they earned the same ponts as others not more?!?!?!?! :blink: How dare anyone dare to debate against fact hey! :angry:

The fact that we beat them is a major reason why they are in the bottom half of the table after only 4 games. :dunce:

Mark Robins won league 2's due to the conditions he works under. Not just on results.

Won as many points as though as the top four in League Two and under the circumstances that is a great effort. Well deserved. Still dislike him :mad:

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

and not one of them wants Dennis Wise at the club :grin:

True, though I have to be honest, I saw them all whilst driving back from Liverpool via the Wallasey Tunnel and, therfore, through Birkenhead. Oh no! What can it mean? Will I have to change my underpants come Saturday. Hope not!