OOH Chris O'Grady

Would have liked to see him play a bit more yesterday - didn't think Lewis had his best game, and Chris certainly livened it up for me.

Lewis has been off his game in the last three games imo, O'Grady and Davies must be breathing down his neck to take his place. Ok its early days but he has one goal in 8 games, needs to put more effort in as at times he really does look like he can't be arsed. So does Davies but he knows where the net is. Interesting call for Shez when Hughes is fit. Thought O'Grady was just what we needed when he came on, the ball stuck and from then on the game was won.

me and my work colleague made it up a few weeks ago (the ginger guy who chants in the chaddy)

i posted my idea about the chant on here last week , it only got negative replies but im glad to see people have started to like it haha .

oooh chris ogrady

me and my work colleague made it up a few weeks ago (the ginger guy who chants in the chaddy)

i posted my idea about the chant on here last week , it only got negative replies but im glad to see people have started to like it haha .

oooh chris ogrady

I said it was genius last week, it still is.

Id love to see the whole ground singing it on Saturday would be fantastic

Edited by KiDdErZ

oooh chris ogrady

Were you the bloke slapping his stomach with pride Joe (not that it was anything impressive in the grand scheme of things :wink: )?