MKD interview with Latics Fan

MK needed a football league team,

Why? If they so desperately needed it why didnt they earn it like the other 91 clubs?

Wimbledon were, lets face it, :censored:e at the time and struggling badly, not even in their own ground.

Well thats alright then. Those fans who have struggled for a good few year without a ground but still managing to preserve a loft league position dont deserve a league club.

People hold grudges for no reason in football and I think this is one of them

A grudge for no reason?!?!? They took the rightful place of other clubs who worked for years for their rightful place in the league. No feckin reason? My arse.

As Arsene Wenger said yesterday, "It came out from the roots of the country through local communities who identified themselves with their team, and we have to be careful not to destroy that."

Sorry but the whole MK Dons thing really pisses me off. :rant.sml:

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Well thats alright then. Those fans who have struggled for a good few year without a ground but still managing to preserve a loft league position dont deserve a league club.

Wimbledon were, lets face it, :censored:e at the time and struggling badly, not even in their own ground.

National Hockey Stadium anyone? What a prick.

Same could be said of us not so long ago (apart from not having our own ground,although we didn't own it), and remember how well the Manchester North End idea went down?

Good interview though.

I hadn't read the article itself when I commented above so didn't realise that it was Si. I was going to apologise, but then I saw:

SW: If MK resort to the tactics of Wimbledon we'll kick you off the pitch.

What would any fan of MK understand by that? I would hazard a guess that you could count on the fingers of one hand the "MK" fans at Boundary Park who supported Wimbledon. Some people just don't get it. The club didn't move. One club was closed down, and another one created. The one that was opened was given the elevated League place that the one which was closed had earned by right. Does somebody need to draw a f$!@&*g picture?

Does somebody need to draw a f$!@&*g picture?

Completely correct. F@*king hell, the shíte they spout just makes me feel really nausious y'know. The amount of clubs; tens, twenties... that have tried, and failed, to get into the leagues through reasons like their ground not having enough fecking seats or suchlike... and franchise f$!kers like them queuejump and buy their way through the divisions.

I wish I hadn't read that. I really do.

Completely correct. F@*king hell, the shíte they spout just makes me feel really nausious y'know. The amount of clubs; tens, twenties... that have tried, and failed, to get into the leagues through reasons like their ground not having enough fecking seats or suchlike... and franchise f$!kers like them queuejump and buy their way through the divisions.

I wish I hadn't read that. I really do.

:applause1: The opinion that people still compare them to Wimbledon is the one that gets on my threppeneys, they are sweet cook all to do with them......................LL draw that picture will you please!