Season Ticket Holders Moving For Hudds Match

Sorted out my new ticket yesterday ( normally sit in R.R.E. home end ) for Hudds match and must admit its gonna feel strange sat in away end knowing that Hudds have sold only approx. 650 tickets so far from what im hearing.

What are everyone else's views on this move to away end that has been forced on us ?

Yes i know we were pre-warned about this at start of season but surely common sense says ticket sales should dictate which end for away fans

Do feel that this move was only required for Leeds and Leicester matches

Edited by oldhamfan

No doubt there will be those who complain if Huddersfield bring less than 1600, but the club can't wait until it knows how many away tickets have been sold before deciding which section to give them/us. It has to be based on their expected turn out for the fixture and decided several weeks in advance.

No doubt there will be those who complain if Huddersfield bring less than 1600, but the club can't wait until it knows how many away tickets have been sold before deciding which section to give them/us. It has to be based on their expected turn out for the fixture and decided several weeks in advance.

No, but with all due respect, the cup-game apart Hudds have been coming to BP regularly over the last 7 seasons or so and rarely do they bring over 1,500. So we should dictate that they are getting 1,600 tickets end of! As Saturday is a big local derby and we have maintained our lead at the top for the last 3 weeks and the fact we saw the gate rise by 700 for the Mongs game I can see another 3-500 homers being added to the gate come Saturday, so they'll have a choice of probably the Chaddy or the Moaning Zone (aka the Main stand). I know we need to maximise every opportunity in raising revenue BUT if the away fans won't come anyway, then it's silly imo!

Edited by oafcprozac

I wouldnt surprise mi if a good number of seats are blocked off, either way I cant see them bringing 1500 anyway

they won on saturday so it may just add a few hundred more to comming over the hills,but i cant see them bringing more than 1k.

yes it is annoying that people have to move,but like has been said season ticket holders were pre warned,so the argument ends there im affraid.

i understand people saying were still top of the league and we could increase our own crowd by upto 500 say.but they wouldnt all just gravitate to the rre would they....lapsed or stay aways are usually creatures of habit and would be more likely to go to the chaddy end.

the club wont win on this one though as people will email the club to complain,but for all we know the police could have demanded that they go into the big section,knowing its a lancashire v yorkshire adds a bit of spice and they may want to close off 4 or 5 rows of seats to stop any unpleasantness that isnt needed,which would make it easier to do in the big end

Guest oa_exile
I've got this ticket

Leesfield Developments Stand

Row S

Seat 65

Anyone know if is it a good view ?

:unsure:

Depends how you look at it really as that seat is in with us lot :grin:

Just kidding :lol:

Edited by oa_exile

Do you have a season ticket? I phoned and they said I had to either go to the ticket office before the game if I wanted to pick a seat or turn up on the day get a free ticket from the ticket office and be sat where they say

No ST.... but was able to buy one. As a ST holder you need to produce you voucher to get a ticket that's why you need to go in person.