Foxes Sell Out

According to somone on the 606 site, the foxes have sold out all their allocation. Game on!!!

I stand corrected then when I believed they wouldn't bring more than 1600. Shall we expect them to get in our ends though and will we beat them senseless if they score?

I stand corrected then when I believed they wouldn't bring more than 1600. Shall we expect them to get in our ends though and will we beat them senseless if they score?

LOL! Or we could be more creative.. How about installing stocks on the Lookers Paddock steps? Any of the cunning Foxes caught in the Chaddy are put in them for some half-time entertainment...

How about just move the Chaddy full stop and solve all the problems - Every week!!!

I wonder how many fans that would lose. I reckon at least 10% of fans who use that stand would see no reason to come back. Nonsensical it may be, but it would lose the club a fortune, unlike if the Rocky was away fans only. So I'd go with 'No' on that one. But there's little point getting into this one again.

oafc0000 will giving the Leicester fans in the home end a good kicking, concidering it's their own fault for being there..... or maybe not

I keep the coppers that a appear to collect when I go out to the pub in a pile by my window and throw handfuls of them at any gatherings of foxes who noisily cavort outside my window in the middle of the night, although I suppose the police would object to this if we tried it this on the 18th. Anyone got a horse and a red jacket?

We should move our season ticket holders out of the RRE to accommodate more of them.

I agree, the club can't afford to turn down the extra income and none of the home fans that sit in the RRE are the hardcore anyway. The vast majority are casual fans who pick and choose their games so they can hardly complain about being slightly inconvenienced just for this one game.

Besides, all the atmosphere is in the Chaddy so it might make for a more of a buzz if there's more people in there to add to it.

I agree, the club can't afford to turn down the extra income and none of the home fans that sit in the RRE are the hardcore anyway. The vast majority are casual fans who pick and choose their games so they can hardly complain about being slightly inconvenienced just for this one game.

Besides, all the atmosphere is in the Chaddy so it might make for a more of a buzz if there's more people in there to add to it.

It shocked me to find out that more ST were sold in the RRE than the Chaddy .. afterall none of them are clearly hardcore supporters :bounce:

A lot of the hardcore from the Lookers are in the RRE. The reason a big percentage of fans sat in the Lookers was because they wanted to be around an atmosphere and didn't want to sit in the Chaddy (much like myself ... I really think the atmosphere is really over rated).

Can't even believe it was even suggested fans out of there. If the club was to do that you would very much alienate many and actually loose on crowds.

Ding....Ding Round 2

It shocked me to find out that more ST were sold in the RRE than the Chaddy .. afterall none of them are clearly hardcore supporters :bounce:

A lot of the hardcore from the Lookers are in the RRE. The reason a big percentage of fans sat in the Lookers was because they wanted to be around an atmosphere and didn't want to sit in the Chaddy (much like myself ... I really think the atmosphere is really over rated).

Can't even believe it was even suggested fans out of there. If the club was to do that you would very much alienate many and actually loose on crowds.

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with wh...

I haven't weighed him yet but it was sweet corn and luncheon meat