Thompson out on loan for a month

Does nobody think we are a bit short at the back now. I mean if Gregan, Hazell, Stam, Byrne, Lomax, Black, Eardley, Allott, Maher, Stephens, Whittaker, Liddell, Hughes, Taylor, Wolfy, O'Grady, Lee, Smalley, the woman that serves the tea, the Spirit of Oldham, Sheridan, some apples, the OWTB squad and Kalala all get injured who will step into the breach?

Does nobody think we are a bit short at the back now. I mean if Gregan, Hazell, Stam, Byrne, Lomax, Black, Eardley, Allott, Maher, Stephens, Whittaker, Liddell, Hughes, Taylor, Wolfy, O'Grady, Lee, Smalley, the woman that serves the tea, the Spirit of Oldham, Sheridan, some apples, the OWTB squad and Kalala all get injured who will step into the breach?

Spot on. Shez out.

Yantorno?

Black is already injured!

We're doomed!

Stu Vose is now sitting on the floor beneath his desk, weeping. I hope you are happy with yourself.

Who is doing well there. Good luck to Thompson too.

TOO?

Good luck to Thompson who has been a very professional player in a time that will have been pretty hard with not much first team action and being injured and all. I hope I see Butcher playing for a pub side (alright I could go to Meadow Lane and see just that I suppose) for the exact opposite of that reason.

TOO?Good luck to Thompson who has been a very professional player in a time that will have been pretty hard with not much first team action and being injured and all. I hope I see Butcher playing for a pub side (alright I could go to Meadow Lane and see just that I suppose) for the exact opposite of that reason.
being professional maybe? but still crap - and thompson deserves to be in the same pub team aa Butcher

Gets games (hopefully) / gains match fitness & stays fit (hopefully) & comes back at the end of it ready to do his job as a back-up for the team incase of injuries or suspensions.

i think it's a very sensible move from the club.

Thommo isn't a bad player, seen him in the stiffs a few times & tbh he is alot better than a fair few of the opposition CB's we've seen this season. He'd catch over half the sides in this division i'd say.

anyhow, good move for both player & club - good luck John; stay injury free!!!!!!

Edited by slystallone

I wish I had had as much opportunity to see just how crap Thompson was as others seem to have had....

at the en of the day from what i sawin mmy Humble opinion thopmson was no were near ood enough for us

it seems ok that people base on aopinion of seeing aomeone a douple of times anwhen ethey think he is good - ill use jones as an example people alreadya saying he is a class act

which i hav to agree he is but when an opinion is based in the negative it is all wrong- wot is the difference??????

at the en of the day from what i sawin mmy Humble opinion thopmson was no were near ood enough for us

it seems ok that people base on aopinion of seeing aomeone a douple of times anwhen ethey think he is good - ill use jones as an example people alreadya saying he is a class act

which i hav to agree he is but when an opinion is based in the negative it is all wrong- wot is the difference??????

Six Stella's on a dinnertime you say?