Sounds like we were over run in the midfield yet again. Kevin hasn't seen much action since he has been here, one league start and a few sub appearences. Wouldn't mind seeing him in the team, a strong presence in the centre of midfield hopefully adding that bit of grit and determination we have been lacking lately.

Sounds like we were over run in the midfield yet again. Kevin hasn't seen much action since he has been here, one league start and a few sub appearences. Wouldn't mind seeing him in the team, a strong presence in the centre of midfield hopefully adding that bit of grit and determination we have been lacking lately.

I think it could be time to give Ratboy a rest. Shez mentioned players who think they're going to be picked every week and this could suggest Allott is one of them, given his good, consistent form last term. We've looked increasingly soft in the middle and I would think this change could add a bit of steel.

Could yet see Dale Stephens in for Whittaker too at some point.

Maher seemed to be on of the signings that was certainly 'talked up' on his arrival & was seemingly a victim of Whitakers good early season form

On paper seems to be a strong charachter needed in a (mini) crisis

I agree - time to step up to the plate Mr Maher!!

Make eleven changes on Tuesday. Flemming, Lomax, Smalley, Maher, Stephens, Alessandra, Davies all to start. In for Norm, Eardley, Liddell, Allott, Whitaker, Ormerod and Hughes.

No-One is undroppable. That includes you, Hughes!!!

Why not add Stam and Kalala and recall Thompson from his loan - and play Lee if he's sobered up from the lager he bought in Tesco and took to a party the night before he didb't have a match to play.

Then we have 11!

Make eleven changes on Tuesday. Flemming, Lomax, Smalley, Maher, Stephens, Alessandra, Davies all to start. In for Norm, Eardley, Liddell, Allott, Whitaker, Ormerod and Hughes.

No-One is undroppable. That includes you, Hughes!!!

very true, hughes and gregan seem to think their names are in ink every week on that sheet. ian cheeseman for GMR. said there werent enough tacklers in midfield.

expect maher in alongside allott and whittaker who was absent yesterday to be axed.

very true, hughes and gregan seem to think their names are in ink every week on that sheet. ian cheeseman for GMR. said there werent enough tacklers in midfield.

expect maher in alongside allott and whittaker who was absent yesterday to be axed.

WE didn't play in midfield yesterday ... we only used forward balls from defence up to the wings ... THEY played in midfield ..

i just hope shez has the balls to stand by his comments of making changes....he did this 3 or 4 times last season and nothing changed....

i think though he needs to :censored: them up somewhat and make them think....put lewi back upfront with hughes......

lomax left back eardly right back and drop either greegs or hazell for stam if fit.

drop allott for maher and put phillips on the bench to make whittacker think....drop crossley for fleming,more agile and would move more.

and just go back to basics,pass and move,nothing fancy,just keep the ball,if there is nothing on keep it,make sure the pass goes to a blue shirt,nothing frustrates teams more than a team who can pass and keep the ball,more likely to get frustrated and make a mistake letting us in....

I think it could be time to give Ratboy a rest. Shez mentioned players who think they're going to be picked every week and this could suggest Allott is one of them, given his good, consistent form last term. We've looked increasingly soft in the middle and I would think this change could add a bit of steel.

Could yet see Dale Stephens in for Whittaker too at some point.

stick lee in mf for a few games his best position and needs to play

Thought it was a very bold and very correct decision to bring on Maher for Allott who has currently turned into Mark Innes. I'd be playing Maher and Alessandra on Tuesday. I'd be tempted to put Lomax back in for Jones...who is great going forward but just doesn't inspire me in defence one bit. Lets face it...defensively, we've been utterly :censored: since Jones arrived I'm afraid. Isn't any coincidence to me.

Thought it was a very bold and very correct decision to bring on Maher for Allott who has currently turned into Mark Innes. I'd be playing Maher and Alessandra on Tuesday. I'd be tempted to put Lomax back in for Jones...who is great going forward but just doesn't inspire me in defence one bit. Lets face it...defensively, we've been utterly :censored: since Jones arrived I'm afraid. Isn't any coincidence to me.

Pretty much what I've said in the Greegs?Rubes thread, perhaps not so eloquently!

Pretty much what I've said in the Greegs?Rubes thread, perhaps not so eloquently!

I have to say, I always rate old Micka Macarthy as one of the most honest and shrewd guys in this game.... If he has had a running arguement with Jones that he is a winger not a defender, I tend to side on Micks side....

Perhaps he sent him to Latics to play regular at left back, and realise that he is about as much a natural full back as I am... and come back to wolves and challenge jarvis for that LW spot...

Get him on the left wing, get kelvin at left back, maher in for either of Allott or Whits - possibly whits as I want two holding midfielders in with Jones and taylor on the wing, bomb down the wings, score goals, celebrate... win league, promoted. Job done.

Thought it was a very bold and very correct decision to bring on Maher for Allott who has currently turned into Mark Innes.

:lol:

He was brought off for his own good on Saturday too. Seemed to be losing his rag and was in danger of a red if he'd mistimed another.

I'd bring Maher in. We're paying his wages, we've hardly seen the lad. We've had a slump in form and the centre of midfield needs to be looked at. Perfect opportunity.

i just hope shez has the balls to stand by his comments of making changes....he did this 3 or 4 times last season and nothing changed....

i think though he needs to :censored: them up somewhat and make them think....put lewi back upfront with hughes......

lomax left back eardly right back and drop either greegs or hazell for stam if fit.

drop allott for maher and put phillips on the bench to make whittacker think....drop crossley for fleming,more agile and would move more.

and just go back to basics,pass and move,nothing fancy,just keep the ball,if there is nothing on keep it,make sure the pass goes to a blue shirt,nothing frustrates teams more than a team who can pass and keep the ball,more likely to get frustrated and make a mistake letting us in....

Am I being slow?