Tuesday's Weather for ISZ - Be prepared!

A maximum of 6 degrees is forecast for during the day and down to zero tomorrow night.

Now don't let that put off you and all those flocking for their voucher. You don't want to be seen as a fair weather fan! Get the thermals on, lots of layers, a hat, scarf and two pairs of socks.

Then all you need, instead of that cold beer, is some nice hot beefy.........2946242655_41e0d178bb.jpg ......from Burton-on-Trent.

A maximum of 6 degrees is forecast for during the day and down to zero tomorrow night.

Now don't let that put off you and all those flocking for their voucher. You don't want to be seen as a fair weather fan! Get the thermals on, lots of layers, a hat, scarf and two pairs of socks.

Then all you need, instead of that cold beer, is some nice hot beefy.........2946242655_41e0d178bb.jpg ......from Burton-on-Trent.

I may have to keep my jacket on for most of the match then - damn!

I'm actually rather confused... surely this is exactly the type of weather all Oldham fans are expecting, and very prepared for...

If you said it was going to be 90 degrees & sunny for a night match in october - then that is something I wouldnt be prepared for...

:wink:

I'm actually rather confused... surely this is exactly the type of weather all Oldham fans are expecting, and very prepared for...

:wink:

Latics fans were heard complaining of the cold at Brizzle and Swindon - I just thought an early warning to dress for the weather might help the penny to drop.

Known it be colder in the middle of April at BP! Indian summer that, but as the boy is coming with me I'll fix a flask of Bovril - good time for him to try his new latics coat, hat and scarf he got as part of his Birthday Pressie, along with the Chris Taylor Shirt that has seen us take 1 point and him not look scoring since I handed it over - jinxed a player again!

Latics fans were heard complaining of the cold at Brizzle and Swindon - I just thought an early warning to dress for the weather might help the penny to drop.

Who were they then? The big jessies...it was luvvly and warm down in the south...especially at The Gas with a cracking Chicken Balti pie!

Seeing as the thermally challenged paddock is no longer there, i would think we'd get away with wearing a pair of leezy shorts under one of our salubrious roofs!!

I hope it pee's it down. Just so I can think, "it could be worse - you could still be sat over there, being laughed at by the away fans and those snotty barstewards in the Lookers Upper doing umbrella impressions".

PADDOCK ARMY!!

I'm glad I'm in the comparative warmth of Oldham all day tomorrow, because snow is forecast on low ground here in the Central Midlands.

It's making me shiver just reading this thread. Or maybe the air-con in my room is set too low ;)

Norfolk in Way - dig da combies back out methinks

Disappointing. I wanted to see if you had a different pair of Bermudas for every team in the football league. Can’t go letting the side down now, I’m bringing two non-Oldham fans over just to see the kid at the front in his Bermudas.

Don't forget the Thermosflask ( i believe we are now allowed to take them in, after them being banned in the 90s as they were considered 'dangerous weapons') :lol:

Well I forgot the book the right date for my train ticket .... so I'll be by the fire now listening to LW!! It's not the same :(