Pleased the crowd stood up

The attendence was pleasing that it stayed up despite it being Tuesday night, bloody cold, last two games defeats, one win in previous seven matches and slipping down the table. Now lets go on a run with a decent cup adventure mixed in and hopefully we'll see nearer 6,500 to 7,000 Tics attending. We had started to slide to 4,500 to 5,000 so rot stopped.

Edited by Lags

I'm so enthused, I'm going to come along next week!

Wish I'd been there tonight. I do reckon that's an unusually high turnout for the game given the recent showings, so maybe the Chron offer wasn't so crazy after all? If so I reckon we should have a very good turnout next time. For once the team playing their part in a marketing strategy that involves more than one game!

Wish I'd been there tonight. I do reckon that's an unusually high turnout for the game given the recent showings, so maybe the Chron offer wasn't so crazy after all? If so I reckon we should have a very good turnout next time. For once the team playing their part in a marketing strategy that involves more than one game!

Or maybe, just maybe, it was something to do with playing top of the league? :wink:

Or maybe, just maybe, it was something to do with playing top of the league? :wink:

Top of the league, bottom of the league, Scunthorpe just ain't a draw so I think that the crowd was encouraging.

Pity about the walkaways due to the queues outside the Chaddy End at kick off. I was hoping the match would be put back 15 minutes but in the end my feet were pleased that it wasn't!

By the way boundaryblue80, I'm not stalking your posts. Honest.

Lightbulb out at Chaddy End turnstiles- B&Q 30 yards away - did nobody think????

Thought 900 from Scunny was impressive.

Slightly disappointed with the home following overall, as several hundred free tickets had been given away to kids and parents in a link up with local libraries.

That said, marvellous that the performance was so good for these new fans and hopefully they will keep coming back.

why wasnt you there????

Lightbulb out at Chaddy End turnstiles- B&Q 30 yards away - did nobody think????

Slightly disappointed with the home following overall, as several hundred free tickets had been given away to kids and parents in a link up with local libraries.

That said, marvellous that the performance was so good for these new fans and hopefully they will keep coming back.

Oh come on we not going to get 8,000 + on a freezing cold night after losing 2 games

Oh come on we not going to get 8,000 + on a freezing cold night after losing 2 games

coming up from torquay for saturdays game lads will be my first home game this year, is there any change without the stand this year ? are the queues longer and does the main stand get any busier because of this ? cheers

avoid the rocky road end, its like a morgue. think the rocky road enders have been confused by the library link up, and just sit in silence all game.

to see Hughes and Alessandra torment the pacey Forbes and Owen.

Interestingly though, will he get in the side? Since his sending off on October 18th Yeovil have played 3, Won 1 and drawn 2 other games 0-0...that says something and makes you wonder if he could just walk back in!