Attendance last night?

Maybe it's just me, but it didn't look like a 6,000 crowd last night? A good following (for them) from Scunny, but the RRE and Chaddy didn't look as full as they have for other homes games this season (Leicester and Udders apart)................

6k about right I think - just over 5,000 from Oldham for the league leaders is a poor turn out but par for the course at the moment. I just hope that they all come back on Saturday for Yeovil :grin:

it did feel like there was less in the large section of the RRE than normal, probably because it gets the cold wind more

Are you saying it's colder than the Chaddy? B)

It looked to me as though if everyone had sat huddled together, instead of spreading out, the RREnders would have filled the 'T' and 'I' sections.

Still nearly 1,000 below break-even point for TTA :disappointed: and could mean only about 5,000 for the 'free' Orient game on the notorious poorly attended last shopping Saturday before Christmas.

It looked to me as though if everyone had sat huddled together, instead of spreading out, the RREnders would have filled the 'T' and 'I' sections.

Still nearly 1,000 below break-even point for TTA :disappointed: and could mean only about 5,000 for the 'free' Orient game on the notorious poorly attended last shopping Saturday before Christmas.

i would say it was f in cold no matter where you were last night, coldest for a while thats for sure

Whilst standing in the Q for the RRE last night fumbling with my £20 note thro. thick gloves i noticed 2 girls on my right in the concession Q. I watched as the first girl approx. age 14 i would say paid her £11 and entered, then the second woman (obviously her mother... similar features) approx. age early 30s followed her in and also paid £11. I dont know who i was more annoyed with... the woman blatantly ripping of our club or the gateman who never raised his head to check her age.

Inside the ground they were met by Hubby (i assume) all having a right good laugh.

How much are the club losing thro this kind of activity? :angry:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought 6000 was the break even point?

Whilst standing in the Q for the RRE last night fumbling with my £20 note thro. thick gloves i noticed 2 girls on my right in the concession Q. I watched as the first girl approx. age 14 i would say paid her £11 and entered, then the second woman (obviously her mother... similar features) approx. age early 30s followed her in and also paid £11. I dont know who i was more annoyed with... the woman blatantly ripping of our club or the gateman who never raised his head to check her age.

Inside the ground they were met by Hubby (i assume) all having a right good laugh.

How much are the club losing thro this kind of activity? :angry:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her paying 11 quid is better than her staying at home though

I think you were right Diego, it was 2 to a seat in some places in the 'i' section last night. Some of the younger kids sat on each others knees.

Her paying 11 quid is better than her staying at home though

Thats not really your call is it.....its the call of TTA.

You wouldn't accept 55% of your wage at the end of the month would you and your boss to pipe up with "well its better than nothing"

that is what she did and i would suggest a great deal more do if that gateman is anything to go by.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------