Bob will NOT be over the moon! - Israel trip cancelled

Guest oa_exile
By God but there would have to be some pretty special sights there for it to be worth taking the chance of glimpsing you in the buff :shock:

Just to put your mind ease my gay friend , I did not go in the buff myself :tongue1: more a bit of Voyearism :naughty:

It was a few years ago when I looked like a Greek God ^_^ these days I look more like a Goddam Greek :lol:

I have mentioned this to Bob before , I was in Israel on business (and some play time) a few years ago and visited a beach around Tel Aviv that had a nudist area :)

Visit Tel-Baruch to the north of Tel-Aviv. Weekdays are when most of the nudists frequent this beach. You can reach it best by taxi or car. When you arrive on the bench, walk north until you reach a rock barrier which marks the official end of the beach. But not for you. Keep strolling another 100 meters until you suddenly notice no one is wearing any clothes.

Step2Nudists flock to the Dead Sea as much for its restorative properties as a chance to frolic in the sun. Take the bus to Jerusalem from Tel-Aviv, and then transfer to a second bus for Elat. After arriving at the Dead Sea, walk north approximately one kilometer. Ask locals to direct you to the clothing optional area.

Step3The beach at Beit Yanai is north of Tel Aviv and easily accessed by bus. Travel to Kibbutz Beit Yanai, disembark and walk south until you reach a bridge. Cross over the highway and walk through the kibbutz for about 25 minutes. When you reach the bluffs, ask someone to point out the path leading to the beach. Once you're on the beach, ask someone to direct you to the nude section.

Great news for you, Bob.

Me next, please!!!! :)

Yes, great news for Bob. But it HAS to be USA next! :lol:

TTA have their business interests here so surely it would be great publicity for their company. I'm thinking of a tour of the West Coast LA Galaxy, San Jose (think there's a Latics fan based there) and Seattle Sounders (newest MLS team and massive "soccer" interest in this region).

To quote Del Boy Trotter: "You know it makes sense" :grin:

Edit: Mind you, I've (cough) heard that Thailand is a welcoming place too...

Edited by martjs

Are there decent stunners there tho. I like boobs as much as the next bloke but if they're some old wrinklys hanging down like a set of spaniels ears id rather stay in the bikini section

You misunderstand the purpose and raison d'etre of a nudist beach, and nudism in general. It's not to ogle naked bodies or beauties in the buff (go to a striptease or lap dancing instead), but to enjoy the interaction of your body with nature, unencumbered by clothes or need to cover up (hence naturism). It's a non-sexual way of enjoying one's bodies.

If you go to a naturist/nudist beach with the intention of ogling, you will be made unwelcome, and rightly so.

You misunderstand the purpose and raison d'etre of a nudist beach, and nudism in general. It's not to ogle naked bodies or beauties in the buff (go to a striptease or lap dancing instead), but to enjoy the interaction of your body with nature, unencumbered by clothes or need to cover up (hence naturism). It's a non-sexual way of enjoying one's bodies.

If you go to a naturist/nudist beach with the intention of ogling, you will be made unwelcome, and rightly so.

Sounds like there's a good reason you live in Blackpool...

I was seriously waiting for such a view but my comments were mostly tongue in cheek. I do doubt how it isn't something sexual to an extent tho, because if your walking around naked and see something you like even unintentionally that suddenly because something kind of sexual. Im up for nudism tho end of the day its only natural and if adam hadn't of eaten that apple we would all be naked now

I was seriously waiting for such a view but my comments were mostly tongue in cheek. I do doubt how it isn't something sexual to an extent tho, because if your walking around naked and see something you like even unintentionally that suddenly because something kind of sexual. Im up for nudism tho end of the day its only natural and if adam hadn't of eaten that apple we would all be naked now

Sure, bodies react in certain ways with visual stimuli, whether you intend it or not. You can't help being attracted to a stunning body, male or female, whether in the nude or not. But that's not the reason why people (at least genuine naturists) frequent nudist beaches. It's to enjoy the freedom you get when your body is in direct contact with nature - sea, sand, air and sun - and I agree, Blackpool isn't ideal for this! In fact, going to a nudist beach, after the initial novelty and curiosity, is perhaps the most non-sexual experience you are likely to have, and not just because naturists come in all shapes, sizes and ages.

• 4 weeks later...
Oldham's Jewish managing director Simon Corney thought of the idea after a trip with his father to Tel Aviv.

He and Jewish chairman Simon Blitz got the ball rolling and are now waiting for confirmation from the Israeli Football Association to plan matches in the build-up to the 2009/2010 season.

League One side Oldham hope to face top Israeli teams in July including Maccabi Haifa and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

And the promotion-chasing squad - including manager John Sheridan and club officials - could visit religious historic sites in Israel, too.

A club spokesman told Sportsworld: "Both the chairman and the managing director are keen to take the team over there and are waiting to hear back from Israeli officials.

"They will want the squad to see some of the country, too."

and bob too

• 1 month later...