Guest oa_exile
.......there are far too many miserable people on here just moaning for the sake of it when there are solutions that will benefit both parties.

Contradict me if I'm wrong but isnt it you who is doing the moaning because you cant stand up all the game in an all seater stadium ? :blink:

:bigcry::bigcry: I cant stand up :blahblah::blahblah:

Sick of seeing thread upon thread of the same old :censored: crap

Rules are rules now shut the :censored: up going on and on and on and on .............. :blahblah::blahblah:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Well its was widely accepted that an area in the Chaddy was for standing and people didnt go there if they wanted to sit down.

Well do yourself a favour and :censored: off back in the Chaddy then !

Contradict me if I'm wrong but isnt it you who is doing the moaning because you cant stand up all the game in an all seater stadium ? :blink:

Rules are rules now shut the :censored: up going on and on and on and on .............. :blahblah::blahblah:

No, I can stand up and I am doing. I am arguing the point that people are moaning about others standing when there is an obvious solution to their problem that was clearly forseasble.

I agree, I mean what do the mods do all day. :lol:

Guest oa_exile
No, I can stand up and I am doing. I am arguing the point that people are moaning about others standing when there is an obvious solution to their problem that was clearly forseasble.

It's time like this that I need a banging my head against a wall emoticon :hanged:

but your not allowed to!!!! arrrgggggghhhhhhhhh. going round in circles this, you're not allowed to stand in all seater stadiums, so sit down. god, this is really getting hard when its a simple thing to comprehend. sit down!!

On the contrary (look that up if you need to), I spent many a game stood up at the back of a packed, smokey chaddy end, usually ending up stood behind some 6'5 bafoon who decided to stand right in front of me, 2 minutes before kick off - but that was when you could stand. Like it or lump it Youngen...you can't stand at bp now!! And probably systematic of a lot of what's going on in society in general, there is a real, "selfish couldn't give a toss about anyone else" attitude and when some ignorant, snotty nosed git decides to stand up in front of you all game, it is entitled to piss you off.There were no better atmospheres at football grounds than when you could stand up....but no more.

Nowt to do with not having a childhood, just not behaving like one! :wink:

Exactly FB...well said!!! :grin: