Chaddy End shut

Full price to watch an FA cup 1st Round replay on a cold night in November against Cheltenham when the champions League is on the telly and after our recent performances,

Not a chance I am going and we wont hit 3000, 2500 if that.

£14 adult, £1 kids at Edgeley Park.

Go and see Warney for less if you like!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full price to watch an FA cup 1st Round replay on a cold night in November against Cheltenham when the champions League is on the telly and after our recent performances,

Not a chance I am going and we wont hit 3000, 2500 if that.

Not like you to miss the opportunity to get up to 2,500 signatures on your 'Shez out!' petition.

GOOD NEWS!

Champions League is the week after! theres no Fixtures on the 18th.

However

England U21 play Czech Republic at Bramhall Lane so thats better! LOL

P.S

I dont have a JS out petition anymore however only time will tell :wink:

You have a bloody nerve coming on here posting counter attractions, when we're supposed to be getting behind the team for the next two Cup rounds to give the stayaways a possible day out at a big club. Express your opinions by all means but suggesting other things for supporters to do instead of going to the match is out of order!

You have a bloody nerve coming on here posting counter attractions, when we're supposed to be getting behind the team for the next two Cup rounds to give the stayaways a possible day out at a big club. Express your opinions by all means but suggesting other things for supporters to do instead of going to the match is out of order!

Hang on a minute who died and made you our Communist Propaganda Leader?

It will take more than a few words from yourself to persuade somebody to go and watch Oldham vs. Cheltenham in an FA cup 1st round replay and pay full price to sit there freezing to death when they run out of hot food and drink (which they will).

Who was it who said Cheltenham vs Oldham wasn’t exactly an exciting game and not a glamorous cup tie of any description? Ooh yeah that’s right Simon Corney & Mr Bltz, so excuse me for having an opinion on the forum.

Or has the possibility of playing Morecombe turned it into the game of the century and nobodies told me?

I know what your doing and I agree we need fans but charging them £18 for Cheltenham is ludicrous!

Hang on a minute who died and made you our Communist Propaganda Leader?

It will take more than a few words from yourself to persuade somebody to go and watch Oldham vs. Cheltenham in an FA cup 1st round replay and pay full price to sit there freezing to death when they run out of hot food and drink (which they will).

Who was it who said Cheltenham vs Oldham wasn’t exactly an exciting game and not a glamorous cup tie of any description? Ooh yeah that’s right Simon Corney & Mr Bltz, so excuse me for having an opinion on the forum.Or has the possibility of playing Morecombe turned it into the game of the century and nobodies told me?

I know what your doing and I agree we need fans but charging them £18 for Cheltenham is ludicrous!

As I said, "express your opinions by all means, but...."

No 'the game of the century', but crucial (along with Morecambe) towards the objectives of bringing in more money and exciting the fans, even the stayaways.

I accept that I cannot persuade anyone to attend if they don't want to, or are unable to for countless reasons (including high prices), but actively discouraging people from attending by suggesting better ways of spending their time, and now telling them that the hot food and drink will run out ,is not funny and out of order.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

As I said, "express your opinions by all means, but...."

Not' the game of the century', but crucial (along with Morecambe) towards the objectives of bringing in more money and exciting the fans, even the stayaways.

I accept that I cannot persuade anyone to attend if they don't want to, or are unable to for countless reasons (including high prices), but actively discouraging people from attending by suggesting better ways of spending their time, and now telling them that the hot food and drink will run out ,is not funny and out of order.

Ok I will lie to get fans in then and see if it helps!

Corney and Blitz said it was a cracking draw and practically peed when the draw was made WOHOO Cheltenham!!

£18 is a bargain to stare at an empty stand and a big void where one once stood.

Tuesday the 18th of November at 7.45pm is typically tropical in Oldham, with short sleeves and t shirts a must though the warm breeze from the Pennines that hits you in the face is a comfort from the blistering heat!!

Remember not to have your Tea, as the abundance of choice in piping hot food and drink available at low low prices is phenomenal and your sure to be pleased!

Don’t forget to bring your cameras because Oldham are in amazing form at the moment and the sheer class on the pitch will have you snapping pictures in amazement!

That better? lmfao

Corney and Blitz said it was a cracking draw and practically peed when the draw was made WOHOO Cheltenham!!

£18 is a bargain to stare at an empty stand and a big void where one once stood.

Tuesday the 18th of November at 7.45pm is typically tropical in Oldham, with short sleeves and t shirts a must though the warm breeze from the Pennines that hits you in the face is a comfort from the blistering heat!!

Remember not to have your Tea, as the abundance of choice in piping hot food and drink available at low low prices is phenomenal and your sure to be pleased!

Don’t forget to bring your cameras because Oldham are in amazing form at the moment and the sheer class on the pitch will have you snapping pictures in amazement!

That better? lmfao

I'm inviting my uncle over from Ecuador based on that....cheers Kyle, it should be a cracker!! :wink:

That better? lmfao

That's pathetic!

WITH HUGHESY BACK, WE'LL RIP THEM APART - 5-0.

TRY WATCHING THE ACTION ON THE PITCH. I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT TUESDAY.

STICK YOUR WINTER COAT ON, BRING YOUR GLOVES AND SOAK UP THE MAGIC OF THE FA CUP.

BRING A FLASK. I DO.

I THINK YOU'LL FIND THIS IS AGAINST GROUND REGULATIONS, SO DON'T. BUT BRING YOUR MOBILE AND TEXT YOUR MATES THE SCORE UPDATES.

That better? lmfao

Sorry, not allowed under the Ground Regulations.

P.S. As confirmed more quickly by opinions4u. :lol:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Diego I am winding you up.

I watch the lads home and away as some on here know but I am struggling to get motivated for this one sorry.

Its not the money its the fact the opposition are poo and we are crap at the moment, that’s put me off.

I hope its 4-3 cracker and 6500 turn up but I cant see it, sorry.

If I have a change of heart and decide to go last minute I will buy you a Bovril promise.

Diego I am winding you up.

I watch the lads home and away as some on here know but I am struggling to get motivated for this one sorry.

Its not the money its the fact the opposition are poo and we are crap at the moment, that’s put me off.

I hope its 4-3 cracker and 6500 turn up but I cant see it, sorry.

If I have a change of heart and decide to go last minute I will buy you a Bovril promise.

'Winding up' my arse, if you pardon the expression.

"Struggling to get motivated" - you sound like the players talking. Of course 6,500 won't turn up. Of course it will be a cold night - this is ISZ! No doubt you would rate as "poo" all opposition, apart from the six teams above us in the League. You say it's not the money, but you keep going on about the £18, which you described as "ludicrous". Nobody is asking you to "see it" - stay away if you want, but what pisses me off is you appearing to be discouraging others from attending. You don't need to lie, I'd rather you just kept quiet on that front!

Hope you do have a change of heart, but I'll decline the Bovril thanks - you may miss some of the match standing in the queue. B)

its the fact the opposition are poo and we are crap at the moment, that’s put me off

Uh oh...I can feel the words of my footer below becoming evident again :grin::wink:

PS Keep it up Diego...couldn't be arsed with this merry-go-round again, 12mths on from last seasons similar discussions. At the end of the day...they'll throw "superfan" jibes out at us for supporting our team through the thick, the thin and the damn right so-called uninspiring games in the 1st round of a cup (and they way they talk about it, almost meaningless games in the greatest cup in the world.) And will call us "superfans" as quickly as they'll slag off the part-timers who turn up for their 1st visit in ages, should we draw a big club in the 3rd round.

Edited by boundaryblue80