Chaddy End shut

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is on the official site.

Love the list of reasons they have put on the end.

"after consultation with fans"..............? :huh:

Well I sit in there and they didn't ask me if I wanted to "take advantage of the superior facilities"!

I sincerely hope it doesn't rain!

Well I sit in there and they didn't ask me if I wanted to "take advantage of the superior facilities"!

..and god forbid you want some food or a drink without starting to queue with 15mins of the first half left; or that you would like to sit in your seat to watch the game without having some yo-yoing numpty up and down every thirty seconds in front of you.

'Superior facilities' my left nut!

KtF,

Derek.

Perhaps we Chaddy Enders could sit in the 'L' and 'A' sections of the RRE, and someone with a noise meter could check the volume as we sing Zigga Zagga and the RREnders sing "We all live in the Rochdale Road End", to provide the definitive result as to who sings the loudest. :wink:

Come on, lets ALL get behind the team as we march with Shez's Army on the road to Wemberley! :bluearmy:

Perhaps we Chaddy Enders could sit in the 'L' and 'A' sections of the RRE, and someone with a noise meter could check the volume as we sing Zigga Zagga and the RREnders sing "We all live in the Rochdale Road End", to provide the definitive result as to who sings the loudest. :wink:

Come on, lets ALL get behind the team as we march with Shez's Army on the road to Wemberley! :bluearmy:

Still a naff decision though - playing in a ground with two stands occupied - no more jibes about Bloomfield road anymore :grin:

Still a naff decision though - playing in a ground with two stands occupied - no more jibes about Bloomfield road anymore :grin:

I'm told by a reliable sauce that the RRE acoustics are so good that it will sound to the players as though both Ends are occupied. Blimey, if it's going to be that noisy, I won't be able to hear 'Guns of Navarone'.

If my sauce is incorrect, perhaps the Chaddy End PA system could broadcast the Chaddy Enders' chants from YouTube.

Pointless experiment. It's patently obvious to me that the Main Stand army consistently outsing the lot of you.

You learn something every day on here. Can only think that the acoustics must be very poor in there!

P.S. Main Stand Singing may get even better when Jamelia joins you. B)

Yes, it's the roof you see, the shape of it is all wrong. But inside the stand I can assure that the chants of "bloody hopeless get 'em all off" are deafening.

As for Jamelia, what I want to know is can she sing and breast feed at the same time though?

In consultation with fans?

RRE - Has away end in it, can't be closed?

Main Stand - Has all the facilities for the team/changing rooms, can't be closed?

Chaddy End - Closed?

If they wanted to reduce costs I can't think of any other way (maybe close the home part of the RRE and bung them in the Chaddy, but that isn't going to do much).

Well, we'll see what the effects of closing the Chaddy End are. I hope there aren't many that will just become rather disaffected by this and just not bother - but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yes, it's the roof you see, the shape of it is all wrong. But inside the stand I can assure that the chants of "bloody hopeless get 'em all off" are deafening.

As for Jamelia, what I want to know is can she sing and breast feed at the same time though?

I dunno but I'm sure we'd like to see her try. :bblue2:

In consultation with fans?

RRE - Has away end in it, can't be closed?

Main Stand - Has all the facilities for the team/changing rooms, can't be closed?

Chaddy End - Closed?

If they wanted to reduce costs I can't think of any other way (maybe close the home part of the RRE and bung them in the Chaddy, but that isn't going to do much).

Go away, your reasoned arguments aren’t welcome here.