Chaddy End shut

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate that not everyone has as much time on their hands as me. Once I had to miss a ZDS Cup game when I was double booked in the rat race of a working life. The consequential piss taken out of me resulted in my entering cup-tie dates and replay dates in the diary for the Paint Pot Trophy, League and F.A. Cups. You will appreciate that many pages in my diary have a lot of entries deleted.

Your life is based around Latics. Good on you bet there is not many Latics or footy fans in general who watch every game home or away. Night or day. Do you go to reserves too?

Edited by spadam

Your life is based around Latics. Good on you bet there is not many Latics or footy fans in general who watch every game home or away. Night or day. Do you go to reserves too?

Its a seat in a very poor stand - The talk of people not attending because they are shutting the stand is a joke. Is a plastic seat more important than cheering on the team - confused!

Only if the Reserves are in the Midlands or their games coincide with our trips to Oldham, which number over 40 every year covering over 6,000 miles.

My life is not based around Latics, but I make sure Latics are included in my life.

In addition to 'wasting' my time on here, I have a photo web site with nearly 1,000 pictures to maintain. I've also carried out family history research and written it up in a document of 65,000 words, and I spend time with Mrs. S. researching her family history. Travel all over the place, especially with my bus pass, and drive 20,000 miles each year by car. Also go out for meals regularly and to live music gigs and dancing. Act as unpaid counsellor for stressed out workers of my former employer (remember desserts is stressed spelt backwards).Spend quality time with my aged mother and mother-in-law, and with my son, daughter and two grandchildren. Looking forward to attending the Chaddy's Gang Christmas Party.

Not bragging, just showing that you can do all sorts if you have the mind and the time.

Latics is something to enjoy or endure when not doing other things. Burton Albion is the team to watch when Latics are not playing.

Oh yes, I also have to carry out my role as co-owner of MyFootballClub. :grin:

A little of what you fancy does you good and you can have too much of a good thing. The key is to do everything in moderation.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

After all the joking and p@@s taking,next Tuesday gives the RRE and the Chaddy a chance to get together,and raise the roof for the boys in blue :dynamite::chaddy::bluearmy::OWTB1::comeon:

Best POST of this thread

:bluearmy:

Lets do our bit !!!

Please Sir, did mine come a close second?

Come on, lets ALL get behind the team as we march with Shez's Army on the road to Wemberley! :bluearmy:
Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I've also carried out family history research and written it up in a document of 65,000 words in a desperate attempt to prove a possible family connection to the O'Lover clan. Also go out for meals regularly and to live music gigs to sit down in a nice comfy seat whilst the young folk are dancing.

Good for you Diego, that's what I say :OASISscarf:

Only if the Reserves are in the Midlands or their games coincide with our trips to Oldham, which number over 40 every year covering over 6,000 miles.

My life is not based around Latics, but I make sure Latics are included in my life.

In addition to 'wasting' my time on here, I have a photo web site with nearly 1,000 pictures to maintain. I've also carried out family history research and written it up in a document of 65,000 words, and I spend time with Mrs. S. researching her family history. Travel all over the place, especially with my bus pass, and drive 20,000 miles each year by car. Also go out for meals regularly and to live music gigs and dancing. Act as unpaid counsellor for stressed out workers of my former employer (remember dessert is stressed spelt backwards).Spend quality time with my aged mother and mother-in-law, and with my son, daughter and two grandchildren. Looking forward to attending the Chaddy's Gang Christmas Party.

Not bragging, just showing that you can do all sorts if you have the mind and the time.

Latics is something to enjoy or endure when not doing other things. Burton Albion is the team to watch when Latics are not playing.

Oh yes, I also have to carry out my role as co-owner of MyFootballClub. :grin:

A little of what you fancy does you good and you can have too much of a good thing. The key is to do everything in moderation.

Excuse the pedant in me, but no it isn't. Dessert's' is.

KtF,

Derek.

Predictable response from the club. In fact when the final whistle went on Saturday I said to MrsS that I bet they'd shut the Chaddy.

Now thats fine, went to the Morecambe game sat in the RRE, which only served to re confirm what I already knew, its she-ite for watching football from, in my opinion. But no problem reduced admission prices made it understandable the clubs need to cut costs on the night, fairly do's.

This is the FA Cup, they are charging full whack, so forgive me and mine if we're a bit miffed at not being able to spend our hard earned dosh watching from the stand we enjoy supporting and watching our team from (nice to see Edward has missed the point, again, by the by) the stand we coughed up same hard earned to buy season tickets in. Thanks Mr Hardy, just wondering if you used the same fan consultation that saw us play an FA Cup semi 200 miles away, when there was no mass fan outcry to so do?

Oh and superior facilities in the RRE, my aris.

I learned yesterday from the clubs official website the F.A. cup replay tickets are already on open sale, having seen no announcement to this effect in Monday's Oldham Chron this could mean Main stand season tickets holders could well lose their seats if they are sold on a first come first served basis to anyone.

Surely season ticket holders could have been given a couple of days or soon to claim their regular seats before they go on open sale.

Another PR disaster looming?

Edited by BP1960

I learned yesterday from the clubs official website the F.A. cup replay tickets are already on open sale, having seen no announcement to this effect in Monday's Oldham Chron this could mean Main stand season tickets holders could well lose their seats if they are sold on a first come first served basis to anyone.

Another PR disaster looming?

"Disaster" ? Oh come on.

Excuse the pedant in me, but no it isn't. Dessert's' is.

KtF,

Derek.

I knew I could rely on someone astute enough as to own a Diego Cervero shirt, to spot my deliberate howler - at least I can rely on you Derek to read my ramblings. :blush:

Black mark against oafc_ok, who likes to be the first to embarrass me over such rare incidents.

Full price to watch an FA cup 1st Round replay on a cold night in November against Cheltenham when the champions League is on the telly and after our recent performances,

Not a chance I am going and we wont hit 3000, 2500 if that.

A customer not a supporter ?

Full price to watch an FA cup 1st Round replay on a cold night in November against Cheltenham when the champions League is on the telly and after our recent performances,

Not a chance I am going and we wont hit 3000, 2500 if that.

Whose on, Fenerbache or someone?? well worth staying in for hey.......Or you cold put your hat, gloves and vest on to keep you warm on a cold night in Novemeber :wink: