Eardley called up for full Welsh cap

Neal is the best right back we've had in ages! and all our 'fans' slag him off; can't understand it myself.

as someone above posted, would you rather an Eardley or a Clegg??

and the Lomax arguement isn't cutting it with me, Kelvin is a very steady League 1 squad player; who rarely lets us down when called upon. However, Neal is a 19 year old full International who is surely destined to play at a higher level than at present with us. The 2 players are completely different prospects; not least Kelvin has 2 more years of development on Neal too.

Sometimes latics "fans" seem to need a 'boo boy' and for a fair few, unjustly it seems to be young Neal.

oh well, re-sign Dave Beharall & start him right back...that eardley sh1te........................... :wink:

Neal is the best right back we've had in ages! and all our 'fans' slag him off; can't understand it myself.

as someone above posted, would you rather an Eardley or a Clegg??

and the Lomax arguement isn't cutting it with me, Kelvin is a very steady League 1 squad player; who rarely lets us down when called upon. However, Neal is a 19 year old full International who is surely destined to play at a higher level than at present with us. The 2 players are completely different prospects; not least Kelvin has 2 more years of development on Neal too.

Sometimes latics "fans" seem to need a 'boo boy' and for a fair few, unjustly it seems to be young Neal.

oh well, re-sign Dave Beharall & start him right back...that eardley sh1te........................... :wink:

yep yep. We always moaned when we had piss poor right backs and now we moan when weve got a 19 year old capped player, people have got to understand he isnt going t play awesome every game! Yes there is no denying he was poor against Stockport and Dale but hey sh*t happens.

Hey Hughes hasnt played well for a few games yet no one is calling him crap are they?

Shocking