He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

He is the Messiah!

Now, :censored: off!

And how shall we :censored: off, o lord?! :wink:

Edited by danoafc

Guest oa_exile
I have just been told that Davies has been a very very naughty boy and this is the reason for his departure on loan.

So why all the smoke an mirrors - just tell the fans truth, please!

Think we deserve it!

Is it anything to do with :wink:Lidl :wink:

*Cough* as in shopping at of course :wink:

I have just been told that Davies has been a very very naughty boy and this is the reason for his departure on loan.

Think we deserve it!

Masked Owl posted something very similar and got blown out of town as usual for it!

Think we deserve it!

To be fair to the club perhaps they don't want his stock lowered any further?!

Guest oa_exile
We all know what you know and more - it's been discussed to death already on this board - yawn yawn yawn :shock:

Bit harsh , maybe the guy didnt see the other post ?

Edited by oa_exile

Guest oa_exile
To be fair to the club perhaps they don't want his stock lowered any further?!

I would go with that theory Dan , plus with all the other :censored: going on behind the scenes sounds like something out of Coronation St ....... you could'nt make it up :blink:

Sorry but isn’t this what message boards are for?!

I’ve not been on here this week until now and similarly have not heard anything from the club to justify the seemingly insane decision to send this guy out on loan when we have so few strikers available.

Be nice to get some sort of explanation, rumour or otherwise, to help quantify it.

I’ve not been on here this week until now and similarly have not heard anything from the club to justify the seemingly insane decision to send this guy out on loan when we have so few strikers available.

Be nice to get some sort of explanation, rumour or otherwise, to help quantify it.

Good point, the club have said nothing and yet our leading goalscorer from last season goes out on loan at a moments notice to a local rival and is given permission to become cup tied.

While we are left unable to field two recognised strikers and also unable to name a full compliment of substitutes, things do not add up.

Good point, the club have said nothing and yet our leading goalscorer from last season goes out on loan at a moments notice to a local rival and is given permission to become cup tied.

While we are left unable to field two recognised strikers and also unable to name a full compliment of substitutes, things do not add up.

Put it this way, dont expect him back lol

So a rumour on a messageboard is going to help you quantify it?