May i apologise

Who's questioned any of that Beardy? I'll applaud all the hard work.

Had I known he was your mate Beardy I'd of kept my gob shut :grin:

Piss off! :tongue1:

I just think its petty arguing about it, knowing that the persona he has built over his years doing it, i can understand why he would be upset because a lot of personal time and effort goes into it and one lad who seemed like he didnt know what to wear (its all in one bag btw) just wore trainers and looked scruffy!

Anyway, i love all of you so i have no gripes, LL is gay but thats all!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Piss off! :tongue1:

I just think its petty arguing about it, knowing that the persona he has built over his years doing it, i can understand why he would be upset because a lot of personal time and effort goes into it and one lad who seemed like he didnt know what to wear (its all in one bag btw) just wore trainers and looked scruffy!

Anyway, i love all of you so i have no gripes, LL is gay but thats all!

Of course I’m not gay – why, I’m the proud father of a young son*, how’s that gay?

*Who is adopted. And is a baby owl.

I apologise for the Chaddy gaffe last night.

It was my fault, all a bit last minute and the usual stand in was not available so I thought the stand in would be ok. He was instructed not to talk! I was wrong and lesson is learnt!

I understand why the real chaddy was a little miffed but can assure all you Chaddy fans that it will never happen again. I did not realise just how passionate some of you are about the Owl... Lesson no 2 learnt!

That's not an Owl though. That's a bloke with a pantomime owl head on.

Here is a spanner in the works........It wasnt a bloke in that suit :shock:

I apologise for the Chaddy gaffe last night.

It was my fault, all a bit last minute and the usual stand in was not available so I thought the stand in would be ok. He was instructed not to talk! I was wrong and lesson is learnt!

I understand why the real chaddy was a little miffed but can assure all you Chaddy fans that it will never happen again. I did not realise just how passionate some of you are about the Owl... Lesson no 2 learnt!

Cheers for the text last night Colin, sorry i missed your call i was playing in the pool league in Springhead so i had to have my phone on silent.

If we ever have to go down that root again (i will do my best to make sure we dont) i will make myself available to help out with whoever does it.

Big hug, wipes eyes, and walks away happy. ^_^