May i apologise

MMMMEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Erm, I'm no vet b ut I think you got the wrong animal noise there.

exactly. Do you know how conceited you sound, no one likes a big head. Why didn't you try to help the lad then?

He can't help it about the big head. It's furry too. And a bit scary.

Chaddy is far from being conceited - he's just showing he gives more than two hoots about his job.

Sorry. :getmecoat:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of bad jokes, even though i was miffed last night i still managed to come out with possibly my best funny comment to date.

5 lads sat behind me who obviously dont attend that often, kept sing songs like with the wrong lyrics. Just near the end of the game on of them obviously wanted the ball out wide to supply a cross, so he kept shouting "WING, WING, WING, WING" very loudly, to which i turned round and said...........

"Is that your phone mate or mine?"

:lol:

:tongue1::bblue2::getmecoat:

If the players put as much effort into their jobs, and showed as much passion about their work, as Chaddy does, they would earn the same rspect that he does.

Or maybe they could carry on being overpaid underachieving lazyarses, but grow enormous furry heads and big gay eyelashes, and immediately be popular again?

Or maybe they could carry on being overpaid underachieving lazyarses, but grow enormous furry heads and big gay eyelashes, and immediately be popular again?

The whole point of this thread is that, to be popular as Chaddy, it's not just a matter of wearing the outfit. Similarly with wearing the shirt.

Am touch by all your shows of loyalty to your friend. However his description of his substitute is less than gracious, but there again no one knows him it would seem. I wonder how many kids actually complained or said to their Dad's "that chaddy is a fraud" I am sorry Chaddy the owls topic opener smacks of self importance or at best a guy who belittles people he feels beneath him. Correct me if Iam wrong but wasn't the Chaddy the owl brand worked on prior to this chaddy? and very well too as I recall. Call me left wing or whatever, we are all equal and most people can do others skills if taught. End of.

Edited by Lags

Guest oa_exile
Well I said it, so I left myself wide open.....fm I am surprised they all didn't say it! anyway thats me done in for the next 2 months, half the board will be limping now.

Sounds to me that your snipe at Wayne backfired !

FFS Lags , you were better than this :blink: .............Ah well, limp on :wink:

He's not a friend of mine (um, that doesn't mean we're enemies! lol) - I don't think he knows who I am anyway...

Call me left wing or whatever, we are all equal and most people can do others skills if taught. End of.

Good grief Foxy, Tooting Popular Front disbanded? We are not all equal, most people can't be arsed to be taught a new skill, end of.

EDIT:

The scandal continues, CHADDY SPEAKS!

"Latics' very own mascot Chaddy the Owl is in need of a rest today after completing the Manchester 10km Run yesterday. Everyone's favourite owl took time out of his busy schedule to race round the course at an impressive pace - he completed the distance in around one hour 9 minutes. Chaddy was running in aid of Dr Kershaw's Hospice and while he's still counting the money, early impressions indicate he has raised around £500.

When oldhamathletic.co.uk caught up with Chaddy, he told us: "The race was hard work and I was pleased to see the finish after running all that way!"

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1315019,00.html

:unsure:

He's not a friend of mine (um, that doesn't mean we're enemies! lol) - I don't think he knows who I am anyway...

Good grief Foxy, Tooting Popular Front disbanded? We are not all equal, end of.

Erm we are all equal. I'll guarentee we are. You've not one more right than the next brother.

Lags, I can hand on heart say you have missed my point all together. Maybe the way i put it was incorrect, but my whole point was that the person knows how particular i am about who does Chaddy as i have seen first hand how kids know immediatley if its not the same one. Knowing this he could have got someone who has done it before and knows what the "club" expect, not someone who very obviously didnt know what to do. Im not saying that was his fault, as someone else pointed out maybe i should have been there to point things out to him, but on past occasions i have not needed to be. I can assure you it is deffinately a case of "self importance" and from that comment i can guarentee you that you dont know ME, im not in it for the praise, im in it because i love it and i love the look on kids faces when they see Chaddy. I can see youve judged my by a comment which i didnt make very clear, but most people who know me know how serious i can take this "hobby" (i cant call it a job as i dont get paid).

On a seperate note, yes Chaddy had his own persona before i donned the suit, and i am sure the previous Chaddy would have been annoyed if he was me last night. But then again, maybe i was being a little "Tetchy" <_<

Erm we are all equal. I'll guarentee we are. You've not one more right than the next brother.

No we are not. You are guided more by ideals than by practical considerations. Rights are merely one factor of many...

citizen_smith_az.jpg

Anyways, who's enrolling on the Chaddy Training Seminar?

My god!

I really cant believe how people perseve this "Little" problem.

From my point of view, and in defence of Wayne (not only as he is a mate, but because i know what he has gone through as Chaddy!) he works bloody hard for that costume.

Travelling at his own expense to Huntingdon to compete in the Mascot Grand national, Going to other football grounds at his own expense to be "The face of Latics" as rummy pointed out, Running the Manchester 10k, and doing it in that suit for over 1 hour!

i know how uncomftable it can be in there!

Lags, I can hand on heart say you have missed my point all together. Maybe the way i put it was incorrect, but my whole point was that the person knows how particular i am about who does Chaddy as i have seen first hand how kids know immediatley if its not the same one. Knowing this he could have got someone who has done it before and knows what the "club" expect, not someone who very obviously didnt know what to do. Im not saying that was his fault, as someone else pointed out maybe i should have been there to point things out to him, but on past occasions i have not needed to be. I can assure you it is deffinately a case of "self importance" and from that comment i can guarentee you that you dont know ME, im not in it for the praise, im in it because i love it and i love the look on kids faces when they see Chaddy. I can see youve judged my by a comment which i didnt make very clear, but most people who know me know how serious i can take this "hobby" (i cant call it a job as i dont get paid).

On a seperate note, yes Chaddy had his own persona before i donned the suit, and i am sure the previous Chaddy would have been annoyed if he was me last night. But then again, maybe i was being a little "Tetchy" <_<

Firstly I do not slant my posts in favour or towards people I know, so knowing you or not is irrelevant. I reply or post on the merits as I see it, so given you've said maybe you put it incorrectly I'll accept that and as it's this fact that coloured my view I will also accept that view needs addressing. Given your love for the job and by your own admission it requires to be worked on to aquire the traits and mannerisms you of all people should be more gracious to those that try. Anyway you've made your point.

Edited by Lags

My god!

From my point of view, and in defence of Wayne (not only as he is a mate, but because i know what he has gone through as Chaddy!) he works bloody hard for that costume.

Travelling at his own expense to Huntingdon to compete in the Mascot Grand national, Going to other football grounds at his own expense to be "The face of Latics" as rummy pointed out, Running the Manchester 10k, and doing it in that suit for over 1 hour!

Who's questioned any of that Beardy? I'll applaud all the hard work.

Had I known he was your mate Beardy I'd of kept my gob shut :grin:

My god!

If only Cousin Chadwell could have made it over from the States for the game ... but I am led to believe he's recently be voted into Congress so is rather busy.